LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

kay blue (kayblue)     09 October 2012

Wife suicide threat

I have filed divorce case. my wife is staying forcefully at my home with my parents. we are in constant fear that she may commit suicide as she keeps threatening us about that. we have lodged police complaint also

my questions are:-

1. can police arrest us if she commits suicide

2. will we get bail, if yes how soon

3. what all other necessary precautions can we take to refrain from arrest

4. should we run away that time or complain to police if this happens

thanks

Learning

6 Replies

Raja (XYZ)     09 October 2012

i am afrid, whether you are planning to kill her !

kay blue (kayblue)     09 October 2012

you are totally mad raja

not everybody is insane like your thoughts

pathetic thinking of yours

Ranee....... (NA)     09 October 2012

If she says so then the you must inform this to police beforehand and take her to a Psychiatrist with help of her friend/her parents.Desire to save her life is absent in your query.

Raja (XYZ)     09 October 2012

@ kay blue

I have gone thru your all postings, and those are in such a way..... it seems you are well planning.... and gathering information before proceeding.

Otherwise, you could have consulted a Doctor, and which is more needed.

Insane is not nullity.

Krishnamohan (Consultatnt)     09 October 2012

Dear Mr.Key Blue,  I hope you have considered other options before coming to this forum with this message. First thing any one needs in such situation is counseling by elders / psychiatrist / friends, whichever is possible and have impact. She has every right to stay at your home whether you think in humanitarian ways or legally. 

We need to be thinking human for approaching such situations. I understand that there are people who may be having psychological issues and threaten others of committing suicide. Some people may do so to get protected from others for whatever their fears may be. What Mr. Raja expressed seems logical because it does appear that you are only trying protect your self. You do not seem to think of your wife's welfare. Please explore concilliatory methods to get back to normality. 

Info Seeker (supervisor)     09 October 2012

i believe the attached information will help in understanding.

I am not a lawyer but just sharing some information which i gathered.

Attached File : 427159041 threat to commit suicide a new ground for divorce – supreme court said threat to commit suicide amounts to cruelty -politics to fashion.png downloaded: 227 times

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register