Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

amit (nil)     01 February 2011

wife submit wrong pay slip in court

Hello,

my wife filed maintanace case,& she submited her wrong pay slip ,so how i can get the correct information about her salary.also her cross is coming so what kind of question we should ask to harrase her i want to give her trouble as she gave me.

Learning

14 Replies

(Guest)

You tell the judge that you will maintain her if she's honest about her pay,which you doubt.So you want her company HR person to be summoned alongwith her authentic pay slip.If she's really earning less you'll pay her the maintenance that the judge orders.

So you will only rise in the judge's eyes.

If you try to avoid her righful maintenance,you may have to pay your lawyers lots of money so that they can handle this.

Now you decide which is more economical?Paying her or your lawyers!

1 Like

neel (self)     01 February 2011

Is that salary slip brought on records? and given an exh number etc?

Raise a vetrong objection on the authenticity of that salary slip. Summon her HR manager/company to file salary certificate and form 16 and her salary account bank statement.

She has committed an offence of 'giving false/fabricated evidence and documents' and misleading the court 'about facts which can be told and within the knowledge of  her only'. She has committed fraud on court also.

If you prove this, then press to dismiss the whole case and not just striking this perticular evidence only.

amit (nil)     01 February 2011

Helo friends,

that i want to proof that she has submitted wrong salary certificate,but how thats the question.if i will tell this thing to court,if judge ready to send summon to her HR.can u explain me the whole process of asking to judge about this .please help me

Tajobsindia (Senior Partner )     01 February 2011

@ Author,

1. Under which Section of Family Law she filed for maint.? 

Tit for tat under Family Law matters (especially when wife is Applicant in a maint. suit)  does not work a long way. Strategies are different under such zeal.

2 Like

amit (nil)     02 February 2011

hello friends

my wife has filed case under section 18 & 20.so plz guide me according to that.

Tajobsindia (Senior Partner )     03 February 2011

@ Author

1. OK understood she used S. 18 R/w S. 20 of HAMA The Act but what are her allegations and facts of the case who will tell ! Anyhow you have an advocate so trust him.

2. You may confront her relating to her earning and various questions can be devised which based on her plaint can be advised and not by just mere knowledge of S. 18 and S. 20 HAMA.

3. Concerning prooving fraud in matrimonial suits, it is worth a try but you need to understand a lot how family law functions and for the same read and understand past 180 - 200 messages on Criminal and Family Law forum.

Well, there is no ready made answer to your post as special knowledge of all facts you are better aware of.

All the best,

Avnish Kaur (Consultant)     03 February 2011

submitting fake documents in court shud be objected and prove this fraud with the court.

1 Like

amit (nil)     03 February 2011

hello sir,

she alleged that i have beaten her  many times & asked for dowry .she also said that my family  tortured her in many occasions.In her application she said she wants half of the salary of mine.

Arup (UNEMPLOYED)     03 February 2011

submitting fake documents in court

- IT IS CONTEMPT OF COURT. BUT SUBJECT TO PROVE.

IF SHE IS IN GOVT, COURT  MAY CALL THE RECORD AGAINST YOUR COMPLAIN BUT IF IN PRIVATE, IT WILL BE EASY TO MANUPULATE BY HER.

Sunil Patil (Engg)     03 February 2011

File Secn 340 r/s 199CPC, it will help.

amit (nil)     06 February 2011

what is 340 can u explain this littile bit.* yes she is working in private company

VENKATESH HEGDE (ADVOCATE)     03 October 2016

Dear Members ,

is that necessay to Pvt Compnay HR to provide all information about salary in case If court issues summon ?

regards

venkatesh 

BHRIGU DATTA 9475352677 (PRIVATE PRACTICE)     20 October 2016

you call for his service book form office thourh court .

BHRIGU DATTA 9475352677 (PRIVATE PRACTICE)     20 October 2016

you call for his service book form office thourgh court .

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register