LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Basavaraj (SOMETHING)     29 May 2012

Wife sending abusive smss

Dear Sirs


I have filed petition for divorce on cruelity ground, and case is in court since from Jan-2010, Now my wife harrassing me by giving blank calls and sending abusive SMS (Such abusive SMSs that even i was hesitated to show those SMSs to my brothers) from unknown numbers,

I dont know whether those numbers are belongs to her or not, but I'm sure that those SMS are sent by her or her brother/father.

Please advice me how to cope with this problem

Is it possible to add above points in running divorce case? will court directs concerned dept to enquiry about SMS details?

Will it help in my divorce case?

Please advice ..................



 3 Replies

Dibakar Ray (Advocate.)     29 May 2012


You can file police complaint against unknown person for those Sms in the concerned police station by giving the copy of those SMS in hard copy.

The police station can thereafter investigate the matter and find out the person behind this. In case it been found out by the police that your inlaws are behind this, thereafter you can add this matter in the divorce proceeding.



Dibakar ray

All is NOT well (Harrased by Biased Laws)     29 May 2012

Don't worry...keep all the SMSes safe in your phone and take the printout of all SMSes with Date, time, SMS sent by No., SMS text.

This will be in your favor as it creates extra ground of cruelity.

All is NOT well (Harrased by Biased Laws)     29 May 2012

Also one thing...never reply of any messages....keep them coming....ur wife itself giving weapon to you in your case

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads