LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sankar P (supervisor)     09 August 2015

Wife send divorce notice through court-what next?

Dear Sir,

Wife filled divorce petition on court and court send notice to me to attend hearing

I want to attend the case in-Person . Kindly guide me sir what are the Procedures at the court will be followed against me and for me.

Many Thanks,

Best Regards,



 4 Replies

Harassedexhubby (self)     09 August 2015

Has she filed other cases..Do you want to divorce? ? Do you have kids? Do you have a lot of wealth? Why are you not filing for mutual consent divorce? If the case is simple without children and no big money issues, and she insists on divorce it's better to just give it to her and then wait for 1-2 years to see if she changes her mind... 

Harassedexhubby (self)     09 August 2015

As far as the procedures go, if you have your responses correct, like proofs/arguments in paper, just go to court and stand where the people there ask you to... And submit documentation and reply to the questions, you don't even need a lawyer.... 

Born Fighter (xxx)     09 August 2015

Do not go without a lawyer to the court if you are a layman with no knowledge of law.

Boss, tumko aisa ghumainge ke by the time you realize what has happened it would be late. My advice until interim maintenance stage is decided you need to have a good lawyer

Mikey   09 August 2015

Follow the leaders advice. thanx to experienced people n experts

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register