Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Wife's wilful harrasement to husband

Page no : 2

D Seikhar G (self)     23 October 2013

@498aweddinggift r u new to ths thread? can't you read what has been suggested By sufferer and what this Sam a coward husband is reiterating same here. He is not only discouraging all husbands here but also creating a doubt on Manhood. If you believe to fight against wicked wives and 498a then have courage to point the wrong doers on his face or else we will think that you are also a coward husband supporting another coward husband.

Reformist !!! (Other)     23 October 2013

i agree D Seikehar that SAM should not discourage anyone, but that does not mean that i dont have courage to say something to someone. Saying anything to anyone is quite easy buddy............ If i ask you, what courage u have shown in last 1 year to fight against 498a or such biased laws, have u joined any Dharnas, have done any MRA activities or you are just fighting for urself ?

Remember dear, Pacyfing everyone is not cowardness......Yeah i already mentioned that he should not demotivate someone (read my above post).

Never ever dare to call anyone coward without knowing anyone....You must not be knowing abt me and the activities i have done for activism. So be polite and dont jump to conclusions !!!

great india (manager)     23 October 2013

Hey guys... It seems due to some stupid fattu husband.... Forum is gettn spoiled and tainted. So let him cry and spend on his wife n police rather than waste our time. There are some genuine member who need help..... Lets help them..... Now please don't entertain this guy...or may be he is a she i mean a female a 498 a pros....trying to discourage us. Now stop it here n lets help others.

Dev (xxx)     24 October 2013

@sufferer's guidance are really valuable. Infact I amm really thankful to him for providing us with detailed and knowledgeable replies thru forums, PM. Thank you very much for your guidance.

I feel we also should take tough stand of not paying these greedy women and tire them and let them run thru courts all their life.

1 Like

D Seikhar G (self)     24 October 2013

@498awddinggift here the matter of pacifying all by pointing into same shoes doesn't soothes you if you were not coward then in above post you would have directly pointed towards the one who is Transvestite or simply a Hijra and suggesting others to bow down for extortion.If you have participated in MRM or other activities then why you have not raised your voice directly by naming them who are doing wrong on this forum even this is also a public place. I know it needs guts and those who are carrying they are stone in others eyes.Let me clear you past one year I have not bow down to my in laws illegal demands an here I am supporting those who raises his voice for wrong and injustice. The person who not speaks even after seeing the wrong is also equally responsible for that.

Reformist !!! (Other)     24 October 2013

Mr.D Seikhar........Before pointing ur finger towards me, chek ur 3 fingers 1st......

There is always a way to handle any situation........one is to just vent out your anger before reading the situation and the other one is to read the situation and then vent out what you want......... I belive you are the 1st one....

Check my profile and my earlier posts, i have raised voice several times and i have raised this time too. You are not ready to read my post on this thread .....Do check what i have written.

Guts >>> Infact who have guts, i like them the most. But what i said is not to fight over here. If u want to continue, do that and dont judge others based on ur so called assumptions.

I dont want to criticise you, but the way you are judging people on ur assumptions is absolutely wrong. The people like you are extremely responsible for not supporting others and guide them. Based on his 1 line, u have assumed that the person is Hij*ra or what................

Counselling needs time and yeh nahi ki yeh nahi karoge then dont come to us............people are novice, they dont know what is 498a, DV or 125 ........So u need to 1stly tell them the pros and cons and then guide. YES, DO REMEMBER, then if they dont act on ur free advice, then stop giving them advice.

Yeh nahi ki ek post aaya, uska reply kar dia you are coward and bla bla..........Control your anger buddy, venting out is the easiest thing one can do and controlling is the most hard part which only some of us can do......

TELL ME NOW, u have not bowed down, what actions you have taken for Men Rights Movement in past 1 year ??? 

Any Dharnas, Have you met MP's, DGP's, IG, Have u filed direct RTI's with police, have u filed any case against ur in-laws ??? Have u filed TEP, Complaint in ur FIL, MIL office ..................This all is related to ur case only........If u have done this for urself, then start doing it for other people and if u cant then that is what u can say act of a coward.

U dont know abt me, so do not speak at all buddy ....Keep ur patience intact and be cool.

LOL @498a weddinggift Counselling needs time and yeh nahi ki yeh nahi karoge then dont come to us............people are novice, they dont know what is 498a, DV or 125 ........So u need to 1stly tell them the pros and cons and then guide. YES, DO REMEMBER, then if they dont act on ur free advice, then stop giving them advice.

Yeh nahi ki ek post aaya, uska reply kar dia you are coward and bla bla..........Control your anger buddy, venting out is the easiest thing one can do and controlling is the most hard part which only some of us can do......

TELL ME NOW, u have not bowed down, what actions you have taken for Men Rights Movement in past 1 year ??? 

Any Dharnas, Have you met MP's, DGP's, IG, Have u filed direct RTI's with police, have u filed any case against ur in-laws ??? Have u filed TEP, Complaint in ur FIL, MIL office ..................This all is related to ur case only........If u have done this for urself, then start doing it for other people and if u cant then that is what u can say act of a coward.

U dont know abt me, so do not speak at all buddy ....Keep ur patience intact and be cool.

It is proved that you are highlighting yourself and countering yourself against your cowardness so that members here may know you and not name you as coward.

Dear I am not criticizing you but you are making yourself as self proclaimed coward due to non-pointing the wrong person.

Mr Seikhar, i think cowards like u r made for such kind of acts, which actually do not read the posts and jump to conclusions and never answers someone. 

People like u like to live in their own dreamy world....... Keep on doing it man !!!

Cowards like u are the people which actually do not answer the whole post ........... u r actually like a girl, which can pick fight from anything .........lol

Salute to u lady .........Grow Up !!!!

Hahaha, i am countering against my cowardnes.................lol

U r actually hiding behind your cowardness by not answering me .............lol

U r a patient, u need sympathy.........lol

(Guest)

Nothing more to add.......

(Guest)

Very sad state of affairs those who are raising their voice against wrong doers they are supressed by other's egoism....

I feel pity here that @ 498a wedding gift is doing wonderful job by taking parts in activations related to Men's  Right movement but here he had missed at his intial post by not nomenclating the odds and he dragged all in same formats rather than  differenciating that b*st*rd @ sam who is really a shame for entire Manhood. Who is setting an example here as how the Indian men's are crushed behind the four walls by their own wicked wives menatlly and financialy. ....and this reason goes whole and sole to those men who do not protest against cruelities and can't bang their extortionist wives and inlaws.

Dear @498a wedding gift , seikhar must be not knowing all the instances of bad laws that's the reason he would have faced a such marriage where his own wife and inlaws  had ruined his life but he is doing an impeccable job by raising his voice atleast against to those persons who are wrong doers.

And I feel that this guy also needs to be praised by not bowing down against all odds.

Kuddos to you..!!

and for you @ 498a wedding gift .......keep doing your good work.

and thanks to all who are raising their voice against all immoralities and illegal demands. Keep doing...

Thanks..

Cheers))::)

@Sufferer--- If u pls read my 1st post, i have clearly written that  never de-motivate any1 or never give any such advice of taking 498a wife back, whosoever wants to take her back , then take her back at your own risk......

This line was purely intended for SAM as he was the one gave advice to take 498a wife back.....I think you misunderstood my point here.

I just said in my 1st post not to fight ............ and if Seikhar misunderstood that this is cowardness, then this is really sad state for all of us as we are not able to understand each other because of mere ego clashes.......and pointing & saying anything is really very easy.......

Anyways, i am always with the commandos here...........And is always available for help.

Hv Fun !!!

(Guest)

Iam completely agreeing with Mr.Every Sufferer is a Saviour's views.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register