Intellectual Property Rights: Practice and Drafting by Adv Gautam Matani. Register Now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Arun Kumar (Consultant)     27 September 2009

Wife's right over Husbands Property

Hello everyone,


My father is having a relationship with the servant maid and is completely mesmerized by her. While my father is 61 and my mother is 55, the servant is 35 and has a history of bad moral conduct. I would like to know if there is any way we can get a permanent injuction on the two properties held by my father apart from the house we live in to prevent any sudden sale which can be instigated by the servant maid's cunning. My mothers jewels were sold in the case of two properties. can we file for a permanent injuction so as to sail through this difficult time till my father sees sense.

Son in great difficulty


 1 Replies

Raj Kumar Makkad (Adv P & H High Court Chandigarh)     27 September 2009

DV Act is the only way vide which your mother can stop your father to sale any property. Immediately file an application under section 12 of DV Act before concerned magistrate of ur area.

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads