25% OFF on all LCI Courses. Offer valid till 5th Oct. Use Code: DUS25
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Kamranmulla   28 April 2022

Wife's leftover belonging

Dear sir/ Madam,

I have some doubts which i would like you guys to help me with it .

1) my wife had assualted me with sharp on 25th January 2022 and i had conducted mlc for the same .ever since that episode we are not living together. Her mother had come down and picked her up from the house i have cctv footage as well .

2) i had sent her arbitration notice in response to my notice she threatened me with false cases and harrassment claims .

3) her left over belongings are still in closed door which is not in use since society asked us to vacate flat. I have repeatedly asked her to vacate flat and take her belongings even in my notice but she didn't do it .

4) i have last 2 days from society can I send belongings through movers and packers please help 


 2 Replies

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     29 April 2022

Contact a local advocate and send another legal notice and if needed make a police complaint, make a list of such belongings and get signatures of Panchayat, use friends and relatives help in resolving the dispute.

Sai Krishna   29 April 2022

Dear Querist,

Here the first step is you can with the help of a lawyer send a notice asking your wife to take her belongings before the final date to vacate. If there is no response to this then you can send her belongings through packers and movers.


Thank You.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query