LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Hiren Gohel   23 September 2016

Wife's extra marital affair

My wife is cheating on me, i have just come to know about her illicit relationship. I want to get her calls and message details. How do i get it? Can I file a request through lawyer in court? shall I go to nearest police station? can I get her full calls and SmS details for last 2 years? Please help. She has filed false 498 one and my family when I came to know about her affair to protect herself. She is misusing the law in her favor. Please help me.

Learning

12 Replies

Anup kumar   23 September 2016

Why you waited for so long ? If she has filed 498 then it will require supporting evidence ,also you try to collect both families for a mutual discussion to get rid of police and court formalities and wastage of time and money .

Mukesh sharma (job )     23 September 2016

Hi Heran you could get call details if she involve in crime or other such thing other no operater provide you call details and history about her 

if you want some these type than you need  check her mobile phone or some other way you collect some avidence that will help you in getting divorce 

you need to file divorce case on this ground help lawyer no need to go in this watse time action if you  not want to live with her...... 

I have tried to bring both the families for mutual discussion on this issue, but they're least bothered about my suffering. They're intentionally filing cases against me and my family. They want me to go on my knees and bag for their daughter, which I don't want to do, because I haven't done anything wrong to their daughter. She is not living with me since 2 yrs so I can't check her phone. So it's out of question. I want to fightback, that's why I want to get the detailed bill of her number. So I just want to know the way how to get it?

She has never lived with my parents. Only few months after my marriage, she started complaining on small small issues and forced me to leave my parents. I had done that also to make her happy, but she was never satisfied, because she just wanted to live in a place where she doesn't have anyone to question her on anything. She could do anything she want. She was staying alone in the house for the whole day when I used to leave for my office. But I had never doubted on her character at that time. I don't know why, but maybe I was blind for her. But when she left my home and went to her matrimonial home, I had called her several times, but she didn't show any interest in coming back to my home. I had noticed few things in her words and I felt like she has found another partner. I had also tried to follow her whenever she went out from her parents' place and I have seen her going in a car with someone for couple of times. After seeingthat I have become sure that she is definitely having an affair with someone. So, please somebody help me with the option, How can I get the detailed bill of last 2 years? What is the procedure?

Anup kumar   24 September 2016

Only police can obtain the records of any person .ask your wife about her demands and take mutual divorce .

A walk alone (-)     24 September 2016

Proving adultery is very difficult. How can you assume only by going in car with someone that she has affair? For only criminal cases court can provide two year call details. It's better hire detective he may help you in finding real things. She has file 498a , she has to prove her allegation. Till that you are free man. Find someone else. Dnt waste your time and money in proving adultery.

Rohit Sahu   24 September 2016

Go for conciliation. Ask the court to direct the same so that both the parties could interact and discuss personal issues. You can leave me a pvt msg, i've few words of advice for u. Thanks!

Go for conciliation. Ask the court to direct the same so that both the parties could interact and discuss personal issues. You can leave me a pvt msg, i've few words of advice for u. Thanks!

Hiren Gohel   26 September 2016

Rohit ji, How to send a pvt message to you? Please give me ur email address.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register