Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Srikanth   11 April 2016

Wife's affair and her parents drama

Dear members,

Our engagement happened on Jan’16 and got married on feb’16. Initial 30 days of the marriage went normally. But later somehow I came know that my wife is continuing her relationship with her office colleague even after marriage. When I dig more into this I found that the girls family didn’t accept their love and convinced her for arranged marriage. After I came to know about her affair her behavior has completely changed. For anything and everything she started quarrelling and she put the blame on me in front of their parents. The reality is she intentionally start some fight and when I react to it she calls her parents as if I am torturing her, to indirectly tell that their selection is wrong.

Now the situation is she has wrongly portrayed her parents that I am a psycho person and I suspect for everything. Even I have taken her march month call details where she spoke to that guy for atleast 1 hour daily. After seeing those calls her parents came to know about her affair, but they are not willing to take any action for that.

Now her parents have realized that it is their mistake that they arranged marriage against her wish. Now they are planning to get dirvorce after 1 year of marriage and get her married to the same guy. They completely don’t care about my life. I could not do anything and I asked them to take mutual divorce. But the worst part is they have spoiled my life and her father is trying to lute money from me by contesting the divorce.

He is telling that I could not se*ually satisfy her and so I am suspecting her with her colleague and it is mental torture her. So he is going to file divorce on the ground of mental torture. I told him that I can prove with the call details that she is having emotional affair. He is telling that he can easily tell that those were official calls as they work for same project.

As on date, she is happily roaming with that guy and her father is happy that somehow he can lute money from me. It is only my life got spoiled within one month of marriage and my parents are almost fallen sick after all this bitter incidents. I am completely frustrated and emotionally affected after this cheating.

Anyone please help me to get out of all this hell. How can I legally punish that cheating family and this unethical, characterless girl.

Learning

23 Replies

(Guest)
Hello sir, its unhappy to knw abt ur unhappy marital life.However u need not worry,but u need not worry.Fault is absolutely frm other side.If u reside in Hyderabad /Andhrapradsh...we can render our legal service.Thnk u....Balachander Reddy,advocate. Mail:juristybcreddy@gmail.com

Srikanth   11 April 2016

No sir. I am not from AP.

Hiren Gohel   11 April 2016

Dear Srikanth, Condolence for you. I am going through the same situation in my life. The difference is, it has been 6 years since I have got married and I have a 2yrs old son. And after som much of financial loss, I came to know about my wife's extra marital affair. But I am really disappointed and helpless because our law system only support these bit**s. I am from Ahmedabad, Gujarat. Where are based in..

Srikanth   11 April 2016

Dear Hiren. I am from Chennai. Is this the fate of men cheated in marriages? We just have to regret each other in forums like this? Why this law is so biased on supporting female? It is not all the time men is wrong. I am from an orthodox family background and my family members could not digest all this, and they are very much concerned about what has happened in my life.

I am deeply frustrated to hear that these b*tches and the families supporting these b*tches could not be punished by law in this democratic country.

Born Fighter (xxx)     11 April 2016

Srikanth,

U will keep crying if you do not fight back. 

Hire a good professional detective , they know how to track such lunatic characters and their adultery by gathering legal evidences. Now if u say u dont have money to pay them then u will have to keep crying and fight the case in the court for 3-6yrs or pay up money may be 10times more than what u will end up paying a detective.

OR Pay her money, take MCD  and move on !

All the Best !!

Srikanth   11 April 2016

Thanks for your suggestion. But the point I would like to put forward is, I have to spend thousands of rupees and my valuable time to prove her adultry. I have to run to the court for 2 years to prove all that stuff and finally what is the punishment she is going to get. Indian law is not punishing these bl**dy adultrous women. Pathetic!!!

Totally agree with Srikanth. If a woman Eventhough she is a culprit, will not be punished by the law. Then what is the meaning of such useless law, which is only there to punish males. These bit**s know very well how to play with this handicapped law nowadays. So even if we males spend our money to prove ourselves right, it will be just a waste of time and money. Rather this entire law system needs to be reset.

Totally agree with Srikanth. If a woman Eventhough she is a culprit, will not be punished by the law. Then what is the meaning of such useless law, which is only there to punish males. These bit**s know very well how to play with this handicapped law nowadays. So even if we males spend our money to prove ourselves right, it will be just a waste of time and money. Rather this entire law system needs to be reset.

saravanan s (legal advisor)     11 April 2016

If you can prove adultery charges on her and get divorce you dont need to pay her anything as alimony.you can also file sec 497 ipc for adultery against her boYfriend to punish him.record your father in laws conversation with you and if he is trying to extort money from you then you can book him for extortion

My wife is having affair with her one of a close relatives. He is a Lawyer by profession. And that guy is teaching her everything, how to handle the situation even if you get caught by someone. She is very good at lying and now with that Idiot's help she has become too clever.

Dear Sarvanan, I have got the itemized bills of my wife for few months. Where it clearly proves that she used to talk with that guy for at least 4-5 times a day. When I asked this thing to her father. He said, he is her Jijaji and he is also representing her case so she is talking to him regularly. But do you really think that you need to talk to your Lawyer 4-5 times everyday if you have filed any case and taken help from a Lawyer? All our laws support only women, hence even if you have any sort of proof or evidence with you. You will not be able to punish that b*tch for ruining your and your family's life.

Srikanth   11 April 2016

Dear Saravanan. Here my query is during the case proceeding she is going to tell the judge that they are only colleagues at office. But immediately after the divorce she is going to marry him. So here there is something fishy right. So can I reveal this in the court and will this be considered.

KS Johal   12 April 2016

I fully agree with Saravanan S. You need to get to the bottom of this very quickly otherwise it could linger on.

KS Johal   12 April 2016

I fully agree with Saravanan S. You need to get to the bottom of this very quickly otherwise it could linger on.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register