Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sanjeev pawar (service)     10 May 2012

Wife running away from husbands home and statement to police

dear members,

kindly advice me on this issue, my wife one day left my house one  day after much quarreling with me and my family members, even after much persuation she insisted that she wanted to leave and go away, after she went away she was untracable for a day, and her phone was switched off, i filled a missing persons report at the police station, where the police summoned her when suddenly her phone was on. she came to the police station, and took her statement, here she stated in writing before  the police that i left the house on my own will after a minor quarrel with my husband, i dont have any complaints whatsoever against anyone, and no one is responsible for my leaving the house, all this statement is recorded at the police station, now she is threatening me and my family members of harrassment which we have done  in the past which is before the police statement, she intends to complain at the police station, contrary to the statement given by her to the police, hence i would like to know, now that her statement is there signed by her own at the police station, can she contradict her own statment. can her own statement save me from false cases beiing filed on me and my family members

dear members, pls advice

Learning

5 Replies

sri (ceo)     10 May 2012

she wants comforts... easy money...

contradictions are like arguments between two persons...

judge snores on perjurys... what to say about anything else...

Vishwa (translator)     10 May 2012

Part of the problem is that some females think they can act as they please and get away with it. Another part is that the police is notoriously inept and is unable to enforce laws in an efficient manner.

HK_Jain... (498a Fighter)     10 May 2012

can her own statement save me from false cases beiing filed on me and my family members

Yes she can..

A. A. JOSE (LAWYER; LEGAL ADVISER/CONSULTANT& TRAINER)     10 May 2012

Her previous statement  made to the policy would be help to you and your familly members while defending any proceedings if and when initiated by her againt you.   However,  it is advisable for you to work out some amicable settlement with her to resolve issues.

rajiv_lodha (zz)     10 May 2012

Though the previous statement may help u to some extent, but its not enough to protect u from initial onslaught of 498a complaint. Better consult some criminal lawyer timely.

If she wants to harass u, she may easily cover that issuein her favor

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register