LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Aziz (Asst. Manager)     08 September 2014

Wife reply of crpc 91 is erroneous

Respective forum,

I had filled CrPc 91 on 16 May 2014 asking for produce the following documents

1)Income Tax Return file for last 5 years

2)Pervious employment records i.e Salary Slip, offer/appointment letter, attendance records last 6 months salary slip.

3) salary account (banks) statements And as i known she own a business her current account statement.

Her reply is erroneous ALL BLA BLA BLA and not to submitted any documents asked 

But the dated maintained in her reply is 07/06/2013 

My question is HOW can I represent in hon'ble court that her reply (1) her status house-wife/ proprietor is Wrong on (2) date is wrong 

Thanks N Regards

Khan Aziz

I am attaching mine application CrPC 91 and her reply


 1 Replies

Jai sai baba (No mercy for B)     08 September 2014

Thats interesting reply.

you can only produce some documents in court.

What was the court reaction on this reply..??

did judge say anything ...?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register