Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

DV victimmmm ( )     03 April 2013

Wife purposefully sending summons at my old address

Dear learned member,

My wife filed a DV case in Nov 2011 and I received summons in the city where I was working. I was living in a rented flat there. I lost my job(contact based job)  and moved to my hometown where she also resides and case was also filed in the same town. I submitted my reply and mentioned the address of my hometown on it. Her interim maintenance application was dismissed in January 2012. She moved to session court for appeal and sent me summons to my old address where I was working (even though she knew that I am living in the same city. He parent's house and my house is just 10 km apart). After sending summons to my old address for 7 months, she sent it to my current address. She also filed crpc 125 case in Nov 2012 and sent the summons at my current address. She never attended the crpc 125 case. The DV case got dismissed in Feb 2013. Now she has moved to session court again for appeal and she has sent the summons to my old address again. I came to know this from the website of district court. She very well knows that I am residing in the same city. I don't understand the rationale behind sending the summons to my old address. May be she wants to show the court that I am working there and I am earning a lot. What can I do to show her conduct to the court?  I want to show the court that she is just playing games and she is not an aggrieved woman.Please advice.

Learning

1 Replies

(Guest)
Originally posted by : DV victimmmm

Dear learned member,

My wife filed a DV case in Nov 2011 and I received summons in the city where I was working. I was living in a rented flat there. I lost my job(contact based job)  and moved to my hometown where she also resides and case was also filed in the same town. I submitted my reply and mentioned the address of my hometown on it. Her interim maintenance application was dismissed in January 2012. She moved to session court for appeal and sent me summons to my old address where I was working (even though she knew that I am living in the same city. He parent's house and my house is just 10 km apart). After sending summons to my old address for 7 months, she sent it to my current address. She also filed crpc 125 case in Nov 2012 and sent the summons at my current address. She never attended the crpc 125 case. The DV case got dismissed in Feb 2013. Now she has moved to session court again for appeal and she has sent the summons to my old address again. I came to know this from the website of district court. She very well knows that I am residing in the same city. I don't understand the rationale behind sending the summons to my old address. May be she wants to show the court that I am working there and I am earning a lot. What can I do to show her conduct to the court?  I want to show the court that she is just playing games and she is not an aggrieved woman.Please advice.

Dear brother:

dont break your head over it, just ensure that you wont recieve the summons in old address.

She is trying to prove that you still living in the old address.

She or her lawyer is very cunning !  No showing her conduct etc. Court will automatically come to know that she is a 420 case :p 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register