LIVE Course on Transfer Property Law | Price Hike in 4 days | Grab it now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sugar Daddy   30 November 2018

wife physically assaulting me and my mother in CAW ?

my wife has filed a false domestic violence case against me and my family in CAW gokalpuri delhi. when we go to counselling my wife and her brother both harass us. and file false complaint aganist us saying we hit her in CAW. this time we were called into SHO office and outside the office of SHO she attacked me and my mother by grabbing her neck. I called 100 too and police constable there pushed her back. But police is not registering my complaint neither we have any proof that she assulated us. what am I supposed to do every time I go to CAW she harass me and my family.


 4 Replies

Suri.Sravan Kumar (senior)     30 November 2018

now a days CCTV's are being installed in all police stations. Ask the SHO to check cctv footage.

Sugar Daddy   30 November 2018

that office is recently shifted.. There was no cctv installed there.

Aman chawla (DELHI HIGH COURT ADVOCATE)     30 November 2018

copy that complaint to DCP ACP for inquiry. or you can also file a case u/s 156(3) crpc of for conduction the proper inquiry of the alleged incident. 

you can also make a direct complaint to magistrate u/s 200 of crpc.

and do one more thing file an RTI for getting those calls which you have made on 100 no. that day. It will definitely help you in the future.


Aman Chawla



Suri.Sravan Kumar (senior)     30 November 2018

it cant be. after providing all the facilities the office will be shifted. You can also lodge or send written complaint to SHO, take action. If they fail to take any action then follow the advice of my brother Aman Chawla

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query