LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sagar jadhav (employee)     01 July 2015

Wife paper notice for flat

case background




Now thing is wife has made paper notice for flat making her objection 2 years ago,even though she dont have claim or court litigation,can I book case against her for same?


 1 Replies

Ezhil Bose (Advocate High Court-Chennai)     01 July 2015

Dear sagar,

If she is not the property owner you can file a case.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register