Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

wife not givng divorce and torchering for the property

Page no : 2

soham (sales man)     16 March 2010

she has been thrown out of her family because of the long quarrel running because of our rumors.

now she is alone and i want to help her.

so can I do maitrikarar with her if she is ready for the same?

(Guest)

Soham,

Your the the biggest STUPID in this world, I have ever seen. Men like you are like balck spots on the Indian society. We are already having women biased laws here in India and people like you instead of fighting, behaving like STUPIDS.

Men like you DESERVE the hell which you are currently going through. God helps those who helps themselves.

Why the hell you wanted to give her all your assests? Did you earn it by illegal means? Nobody in this world gives his/her hard earned property / money. Even the animals do not leave their marked territory without a fight.

Apoligies for such harsh words but you deserve these.

soham (sales man)     19 March 2010

GET YOURSELF COOL MR.COOL

i WOULD LIKE TO CALL YOU MR.IDIOT RATHAR THAN MR.COOL.BECAUSE I THINK YOU ARE NOT KNOWING THE PURPOSE OF THIS KIND OF SOCIAL NETWORKING SITE.WE ARE HERE TO SHARE OUR LEGAL MATTERS AND TO GET ADVISES ON THE TOPIC,NOT TO JUDGE SOMEONE IF HE/SHE IS STUPID OR ANYTHING ELSE.

IDIOTS LIKE YOU ARE BLACK SPOTS ON THIS KIND OF SOCIAL CLUB.WHO THE HELL ARE YOU TO GIVE ME ADVISE,YOUR OWN PROFESSION SEEMS NA IN YOUR PROFILE.

THOSE WHO ARE SUFFERING FROM THE PROBLEMS OF 498A CASE CAN UNDERSTAND THE SITUATION AND THERE ARE SO MANY PROFESSIONALS AND LAWYER FRIENDS ON THIS SITE TO ADVISE US.SO YOU PLEASE GET OUT OF IT.

THINK TWICE BEFORE YOU PLACE THE BLAME.ASSETS ARE NOT MORE IMPORTANT THAN MY LIFE.I GAVE MY ASSETS JUST TO FINISH THE CASE BUT MY WIFE DENIED ON THE NEXT DATE TO FIN ISH THE CASE.SO PEOPLE LIKE YOU CAN ONLY SEE THE FILM BUT YOU DONT WANT TO SEE THE PROBLEMS,THE TENSION WHICH EATS YOU DAILY.

AND YES,WHAT I DESERVES OR NOT,FOR THAT M Y GOD IS WITH ME, YOU PLEASE DONT WORRY ABOUT THAT AND DONT YOU EVEN TALK TO ME AGAIN AS I DONT WANT TO TALK WITH IDIOTS.

I AM SORRY TO THE MEMBERS OF THIS CLUB FOR THE ABOVE MESSAGE,BUT MR.COOL,SORRY!!! MR.IDIOT DESERVES THE ABOVE SAID MESSAGE.

(Guest)

Mr. soham,

This kind of reply was expected form your side and you have shown that you are really a *****. If profession is NA then that person can not give advice? What do you know about me? Your profession is Sales Man - So what is expected out of a SALES MAN? Shall I elaborate here? - Let's not talk about that. Also you are nobody to show me the way out.

You are just wasting the precious time of lawyers here and nothing else. This is just a COMMON SENSE that if you show your willingness to compromise then the opposite party will rule on you. Since you offered your property papers, your wife became more greedy. As a result of which she denied to close the cases. This is not the way the settlement is done especially with greedy people. You have to understand this. This forum is to give legal advices and NOT to teach you how to deal / negotiate with wife. Got my point?

Be a MAN soham. Don't behave or live like a coward. Tolerate everything to an extent. If it is not tolerable then just stand up and fight. Face the situation. You are running away from this situtaion. If you are REALLY honest i.e. you haven't done anything wrong then you don't need to afraid of anybody. You prove yourself in the courts. I know it will take years but these years can be reduced if you play tactfully.   Everybody's life is important. Nobody would like to keep fighting the court cases for years. There is a way to deal with such situations. If you don't believe me then attach one more asset with those paper and ask your wife if she is ready to take back the cases? She will NOT. Now she will wait for you to come with one more asset's paper in the next meeting and this goes on. You will be un-necessarily taking the tensions. Start doing meditation as it will be good for your mind. Join SIF organisation in your local city. It will give you some experience on how to deal with such situations.

If your wife has filed FALSE cases then face it and prove yourself otherwise you will have to go to 3 years in the jail (498-A). Now it's upto you how much you pay for NOT going to JAIL. Also please note that GOD HELPS THOSE WHO HELPS THEMSELVES. I read this during my childhood. Hope you would have also read it sometime during your young age.

We are living in independent country so you are free to object my view. You are most welcome. But please try to analyze what you have done so far and what you planing to do. You can not achieve anything like the way you are progressing.

JAI HIND!

Coool

Arup Kumar Gupta, Korba, Chattishgarh ((m)9893058429)     19 March 2010

handshake mr soham and mr cool,

this not the ight time to qurel among us. we all most all the men are equally torchured by women and zender-biased men. we have to find a solution.

please try for the same. thanks

soham (sales man)     27 March 2010

THANKS MR.ARUP TO UNDERSTAND THE IMPORTANT POINT.

AND THIS TIME MR.COOL IS GIVING ADVICE .NOW THIS IS THE REPLY ANYONE CAN ACCEPT SOFTLY.

IF YOU HAVE REPLIED THE SAME BEFORE BEING AN *****,THAT WILLO BE MORE APPRECIABLE.

WELL THANKS FOR THE SUPPORT AND SUGGESTION MR.COOL

(Guest)

:)

I thought I was more strict while writing the comments this time as I used the marked the text as bold. If you read it again then you will find it more foolish / stupid (as per your words). The earlier one was softer then this but it seems it was a shorter one.

Anyways, you have got the point by forcing me to write such detailed reply. I was thinking that you must have got the meaning of what I wanted to express in my earlier post.

Anyways, better late then never!

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register