Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

rsm_trying hard (lec)     19 February 2014

Wife not giving divorce and not willing to join

Dear All,

Me and my wife have been living separately for more than 2.7 years. She is accusing me and my parents for the (false) harassment. Mediators (my friends and relatives) tried a lot to convince her and she couldn’t tell what kind of harassment it was. !!!. Few months back, I sent her notice to come back to me  thr’ lawyer. She has replied to that notice with same kind accusations of (false) harassment and she has also claimed that I wanted to marry some another girl (she has mentioned her name) but forcefully I married to her (for which she has no proof). This accusation is also false. In fact we dated for 5 months before marriage and nobody forced me to marry with my wife. She also asked for Rs. 25 lacs as compensation and willingness to come !!!.  She has also threatened (on paper, duly signed by her) us to take some legal action against us if money is not paid to her.

After that we have filed the case in court for “annulment of marriage “.

I have got so many proof (on paper) of her thanking to me for support I rendered to her.

Now, my concern is that how much time it may take for the annulment as she is asking huge amount of money and the same time (so called) willingness to come (actually, she is not at all interested to join me).

Please help me.

Learning

2 Replies

Adv. Nikhil Seth (legal consultant (9867264707))     19 February 2014

you file for divorce as your wife is not willing to live with you.

once you file divorce on merits of your case your wife will get alimony .That is better option for you as you will get decree and court order shall be binding on her 

Regards,

Adv.NIKHIL SETH

Mumbai 

1 Like

rsm_trying hard (lec)     20 February 2014

Nikhil Sir,

Thank you very much for your reply.

She is highly qualified and presently working in private organization with good salary. Hence, won't be eligible for alimony.

I have already filed for annulment of marriage and waiting for the court proceedings. 

I have many proof of my good behavior (on paper and thanks expressed by her).

Now. how much time it'll take to get a decree !!!

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register