LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

AMIT ANAND (MANAGER)     23 January 2017

Wife not coming back, parents in law showing malafide intentions

Dear Sir, My wife has left home from 4 months, and after asking her to come back again and again, she is not coming back. I am married to my wife 8 years ago and have 2 kids age 4 years(son) and daughter(6 years). Today evening also I met with my wife at her home and asked her to come back but she is asking to have divorce. After talking to her father, he is saying that they want to sit with their relative over the table and want to go ahead with divorce(which means they want to get some money settlement). Actually my father do nothing and they live in an rented house, as of which now they are dependent on my wife as she earns Rs.50,000/month. I am having 2 telephonic recordings 1 of his father and another of my wife where they are saying that she dont want to continue the relationship. Now in this case what should i do so that I can get my wife back to my home legally. Secondly, what are the things I should be alert of to protect myself and my father for any wrong doings they can do against us legally. Kindly help. Amit Anand-Amritsar.

Learning

16 Replies

(Guest)

Since you have two kids, you have nothing to worry. Your wife can't simply pack and go wherever she wants. That is a huge advantage for you. Don't worry about false cases etc. Do look out for a good advocate using references from friends, online, etc. But don't hire him yet. Just keep him in reserve if need arises. If you want your wife back, you have to convince her personally. Legal remedies are useless. They won't work. 

1 Like

Sachin (N.A)     23 January 2017

Originally posted by : AMIT ANAND

Dear Sir,
My wife has left home from 4 months, and after asking her to come back again and again, she is not coming back. I am married to my wife 8 years ago and have 2 kids age 4 years(son) and daughter(6 years). Today evening also I met with my wife at her home and asked her to come back but she is asking to have divorce.

After talking to her father, he is saying that they want to sit with their relative over the table and want to go ahead with divorce(which means they want to get some money settlement).

Actually my father do nothing and they live in an rented house, as of which now they are dependent on my wife as she earns Rs.50,000/month.

I am having 2 telephonic recordings 1 of his father and another of my wife where they are saying that she dont want to continue the relationship.

Now in this case what should i do so that I can get my wife back to my home legally. Secondly, what are the things I should be alert of to protect myself and my father for any wrong doings they can do against us legally.

Kindly help. Amit Anand-Amritsar.

First of all it is right that legal remedies to make her back is useless. 

Secondly why are you presuming yourself that she will ask for money, Your point during mutual talks should be that she left on her own  will so she should give compensation to you.

Never negotiate on point that how much will you give . point should be how much she will give,

And the result should be no one pay to anyone.

A walk alone (-)     23 January 2017

Why you still want to continue relationship after knowing she wants divorce? Taking her back is only giving her opportunity to drag you in case.

AMIT ANAND (MANAGER)     24 January 2017

Dear Sir,

Thanks for your kind reply. Kindly help me in knowing that what steps i shuld take in advance to protect myself and my family on false cases ike 498a. Today evening we again went to my wifes house to have a try last time to bring her back for the sake of future of children, but they denied and asked us same that they want to sit with relatives and finish the things finally. Also today directly they asked me and my father for maintainance and settlement  as a result of which their was high drama been created in terms of bad words and foul language.

I am now quite sure that they will file some legal complaints and even file an FIR afainst me and my father at police station or at court under section 498a. Please guide a) what should I do for my and my father safety under section 498a arrest. b) avoid giving any maintainace c)along with children custody.

Looking forward.....

Dear Sir,

Thanks for your kind reply. Kindly help me in knowing that what steps i shuld take in advance to protect myself and my family on false cases ike 498a. Today evening we again went to my wifes house to have a try last time to bring her back for the sake of future of children, but they denied and asked us same that they want to sit with relatives and finish the things finally. Also today directly they asked me and my father for maintainance and settlement  as a result of which their was high drama been created in terms of bad words and foul language.

I am now quite sure that they will file some legal complaints and even file an FIR afainst me and my father at police station or at court under section 498a. Please guide a) what should I do for my and my father safety under section 498a arrest. b) avoid giving any maintainace c)along with children custody.

Looking forward.....

Dear Sir,

I am now quite sure that they will file some legal complaints and even file an FIR afainst me and my father at police station or at court under section 498a. Please guide a) what should I do for my and my father safety under section 498a arrest. b) avoid giving any maintainace c)along with children custody.

Looking forward.....

Dear Sir,

I am now quite sure that they will file some legal complaints and even file an FIR afainst me and my father at police station or at court under section 498a. Please guide a) what should I do for my and my father safety under section 498a arrest. b) avoid giving any maintainace c)along with children custody.

Looking forward.....

(Guest)

Agree completely with autohide4u. That is at least a 15000Rs. worth advice right there that would be given in an advocate's office after consultation (if you are lucky and get an honest advocate).

(Guest)

Dear Mr Amit,

It is good that you have concern that your wife has not come back etc.

Convince her to come back.  If she wants to file cases etc convince her otherwise.

Above woman and gentlemen are all losers who could not have healthy relationship with their partners and roamed or roaming to court even now hence they give such idiotic advice.

Please dont listen to such advices, follow your heart.  

In matters of love and affection what job do police and court have?

Dont go to court, even if your wife goes to court ask her to take back cases if any.

Love always wins if you try with all your heart.  However if you follow above advises you will only see yourself making friends with court clerk or chaiwala in court premises.  Please dont screw up your life.  Rejoin wife.

(Guest)

We are not asking him to go to court. We have just advised him how to be prepared in case he is dragged to court by his wife. I have a lot of respect for you for your honesty and knowledge. Like I said before, let's keep the forum discussions decent even when we disagree. Thanks for your understanding.

(Guest)
In another thread you stated today: "Wrong advices by above woman and gentleman. You right away file perjury case on her. She go jail for lying under oath for 7 years."

Sachin (N.A)     24 January 2017

I consider useless hand as joker of this forum.

(Guest)
In another thread you said: "Wrong advices by above gentlemen. There are lot of other easier ways to secure divorce and the means that you wish, depends on which advocate you hire."

sai narayana   25 January 2017

Originally posted by : Helping Hand !
making friends with court clerk or chaiwala in court premises.  Please dont screw up your life.  Rejoin wife.

it's going on, it's not because of us but our partners :-) :-)

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register