LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

wife not coming back

Page no : 2

vs (na)     12 February 2010

hi hardik,

to update you on my status the rcr case has come along with visitation rights but my wife did not bring the child and the judge asked her to bring the child next time to the court but unfortunately the judge was on leave for the second hearing and i still dont have the visiting rights and 2 counseling sessions have gone and she is adament on divorce and the councilors this time have told to decide. i have the following questions.

How can i get the visiting rights fast bcz its now 2 months over after filling the same and why si the judge insisting on seeing the child.

If she does not bring the child to the court again how can i convince the judge for visiting rights?

What is the minimum time given for visiting rights

My lawyer says it would be better for me if she files the divorce case but as of now she has not filled anything against me

Her passport is with me and in counseling she has asked for the same i have told the councilors if she wants them she can file the same in the court and the councellors are saying she can file a criminal against me is that possible here?

My lawyer also says that it would be better we file the child custosy case after getting the

Visiting rights

In these circumstances will it be better to go for mutual divorce? Pls advice


vs (na)     13 February 2010

can anyone pls respond to the above queries

vs (na)     14 February 2010

pls .........pls me need your advice

Arup Kumar Gupta, Korba, Chattishgarh ((m)9893058429)     14 February 2010

·        how can i get my son in my custody? As he is very tinny, you will not get now.

·        is there a chance of saving this marriage? – if you want to save the marriage then just keep mum. Even do not try to meet her. Bring yourself in her good book. And also there is a point that she could not get married further until this marriage dissolved.

·        what will be the maitenance i need to pay and what are the steps to reduce it? This stage is not for maintenance. While they are showing eggarness for divorce, why you will maintain her?

·        also i want this to be closed at the earliest and move on with my life so what are steps i need to take - Either divorce or surrender. Choice is yours.

·        they have actually complained against me as attempted to kidnap my son i went with my lawyer and reply was filled and any further proceedings will be handeled in the family court which was given by both me and my wife. i am planning to file RCR with child rights in the next week.

       but she and her family wants divorce which was told infront       of police. Now can they file 498a?How long can RCR go? –      yes they can file. It is suggested that before 498a you    should file rcr/divorce . it is a serious complain, I think it is     false. You assure police/court & her that you have no such   intention to kidnap the child, it might be a false complain        because you could not do anything with this tinny baby. Let      it with her.



Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query