LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

raja   14 February 2015

Wife not attending to court in rcr case

Lovamarriage happend , after 15 days wife returned back to home and she is not intrested to go with husband  after that.
Husband filed RCR ,as the case is running first time also she is not attended (4 times completed) in future also she is not intrsted to see his face and not to attend the court.
She is not well at this time her advocate submitted medical certificate next attend date is very near.

In the RCR file husband attached with marriage photos,letter to Sub-inspector to seek the security from her relatives (at the time of marriage she given with her hand writing),Marriage is not registered.
How she can avoid the attendance and to win the case with only advocate.

For future life what the consequences for her on this RCR case, if it is exparte order what will happen.
Husband can take the help of police to bring her back?, what are all options he has based on exparte order to bring her back or to disturb her and her family.

After exparteorder , what is the steps or process she has to follow to avoid from him.

Please help us giving right suggestion .

Learning

4 Replies

fighting back (exec)     14 February 2015

rcr is a futile execrise. you cannot force her to come back to you , you cannot use force by police to get her back......better way. seek divorce and move on

Kappil Cchandna (Expert Bail & Criminal Defence Lawyer at Delhi Supreme Court of India)     14 February 2015

Dear, By RCR you have her back but without police help ..... Kapil Chandna Adv 9899011450

ADV-JEEVAN PATIL, MUMBAI ( DEEMED/CONVEYANCE OF BUILDING)     15 February 2015

Better not resort to lodging complaint to police. It will only invite problem more for you rather than your wife.  Attend every hearing and plead for RCR or else go for mutual consent divorce whereby atleast you refrain from paying alimony.  pl. do not take this advise otherwise.  It is in your interest.

raja   16 February 2015

Thank you all Giving me good suggestions, I am from girl side , the boy related to dalit caste he is taking our innocence as a weakness and trying to blame us. So we decided to not attend the girl to court. That's why I am asking, based on RCR exparte order he can take a police help and search or arrest our family members to come back her. We are having good family values in the society. Please tell me clearly , what options he has and what options she has to avoid from that case.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register