Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

tenrique_in (MT)     11 November 2012

Wife neither willing to 'live with'/'leave' the husband

Dear Lawyers,

I have been in the following problem from many months and have been in constant stress.  Please tell me what should I do from hereon.  My wife (married since 4 years) who is from another state under the influence of her father deserted me for the second time 3 months back.  The first time she did leave me was after our first child (girl) when she was just about 4 months old and came back after 9-1/2 months when her stepbrother made an effort to join us and she agreed to live as per my wishes and had said sorry to me in front of many people.  Things went well for one year and when we had a second child (boy) she again left when he was just 40 days.  Due to some incidents I had come to know that she will leave exactly after 40 days of my son, which happened on 40th day itself.  She told her gold ornaments and even the gold which I had gifted her, only the expensive things, rest she left here.  I was aware of her/her family's intention so I was not surprised.

They have threathened us that they will not let me marry any other girl nor are they going to send my wife and/or children to me.   I fear they might implicate any false cased against me/my family.  I am ready to go through anything, but want my family not to be harrassed in any way.  What can I do to get my children back to me because they want to hide my identify from my children in every possible way.

Can my wife file for maintenance for herself and children even when she left the home on her own and depriving me from my children?

If anyone genuinely believes that I can get justice for me and my children then please do reply and can ask further questions regarding this case.

Learning

2 Replies

Rahul Kapoor (Legal Enthusiast)     11 November 2012

hello,

your wife is entitled to maintenance if not working.

you can file for child custody but your children seems to be too young.

regards-

rahul.gogreen@gmail.com

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register