LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More


Wife misleading supreme court

Dear All,

My great would be ex wife mislead the SC and got the 498A transferred to her home town on the grounds that she is sick and not able to move out of her house.

We have later found and got photographs that she is more fit than many of us and is very happily smilingly roaming around all around the city. We have photographic evidence.

She had given pictures that she is not well and is bed ridden. The photograph given was around 1.5 years old. The case was argued  and lost on this ground (the situation represeneted was 1.5 years back) that she is unable to move and will not be able to attend court in my city.

Will this amount to perjury? Can I file case against her u/s 340 of CrpC stating that she has mislead the court by producing false evidence under oath (affidavit)?

Can I file a review petition in the SC? 

Please enlighten me.





 1 Replies

Harsh (Advocate)     16 August 2011

Hi Rohit,


You can file a review petition against your wife in the supreme court of india seeking your remedy under the provisions of law..

I am practicing lawyer in supreme court of india and other courts in New Delhi

You can further contact me on harshmparekh@gmail.com

Thanks & Regards,


Harsh Parekh


9971780620 (M)

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register