Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sandeep (pvt service)     05 March 2016

Wife makes counter allegations in reply to my divorce case

Hi experts

i have filed divorce on cruelty grounds, in her reply to my divorce petition, she has disapproved all my points, and also made counter allegations of demand for dowry, physical harrassment, desertion, keeping her hungry and what not!! . next, after a year she filed for DV in her hometown containing the same set of allegations of harrassment, dowry, desertion, blah blah blah.......

i had myself taken her to the police (womens protection cell) and applied first about harrassment being metted out to me and to make my wife understand.

the police took her statement, no where in her statement she has mentioned about dowry harrassment, harrassment by parents, etc.....now in her DV case she has stated all the bull***t and wants relief.

i want to know....in my divorce case do i have to prove her counter allegations which she has given in her reply as false? based on her womens cell statement.  and is that enough to get the DV dismissed. 

Learning

3 Replies

Mukesh sharma (job )     04 April 2016

hi sir iam unable to understand about your case waht you say about you say you file case regarding curtlay can you explian what type of curtley she diong with you like mental, physicial what you say i n your divourse case plz explain

Mukesh sharma (job )     05 April 2016

hi sir you can;t say that law for only woman not for man its wrong word law for every one and if some one doing wrong law will help him 

plz give some best advise not bother some one 

fighter (Software professional)     05 April 2016

statement in front of police and caw cell doesn't have evidentry value in court of law.Only statement under oath in court or on affidavit have evidentary value.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register