LIVE Online Course on NDPS by Riva Pocha and Adv. Taraq Sayed. Starting from 24th May. Register Now!!
LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

wishal (sr)     16 August 2014

wife lives separately and demanding unnecessary things

Hello friends i need advice on my matter. I married in febuary and till april wife was living with me. During that we went for honeymoon and and went for picnic too. Then after her parents started putting weird demands like i need to go at her place and stay for 10-15 days every 15 days they want me to live at their place forever. They have started tourturing me as they have just 2 daughters. They are uneducated. Now her brother 10 year fell down and operated. My wifes parents so sick that both are doing government job and so took their daughter to take care of her brother since 5 monyhs. My wife tourched my mom spoken bad language to her. Same thongs with my father. Threatening me for false 498a. We do t speak since last 4 months. Lrgaly how can i go ahead?? Should i wait for 1 year so that 498a weakens?? Or any other cases she will file will be weaken?? How can i prepare to file which case against her?? Now she want to study useless for 3 years. If i file rcr then can i put stay on her study?? Does she need husband permission to study?? Any law that if husband needs wife then she has to stay with me and help me???


 3 Replies

NUT (Programmer)     17 August 2014

such type of ladies is always a pain in every parts of our body. If you are not yeilding to her demands you will have to face 498a .

There are many ways to shield from 498a .write this matter to police station near her locality and police station in you locality about her adament behaviour and 498a threat. Request them for reunion at your place or clearly mention that you want to take the matter to family court either RCR or Divorce your choice.

Fickle minded girls will try to emotionally blackmail by scolding you mother and father. Ask you mother also to complain in nearest police station about her behaviour and ask for protection . Try to stay away from you parents , look for some PG near your work locaiton and visit parents once in a while . change all you address to PG address . This will protect you from 80 % damage . rest 20 % is fate which you have to bear for the marriage .

mahendrakumar (marketing)     17 August 2014

within two months of marriage,everything gone wrong.have an it only because of your wife,s attitude?

wishal (sr)     17 August 2014

I didnt mentioned that her brother is mentally retarted and now he was operated for spine surgery. Her parents want to save their job at the cost of daughter and asking me to stay attheir home and gar jamai. And when i denied due to my job thry started blackmailing wigh 498a. Sick illiterate people. Now they are asking that their daughter wil stay at their home for her brother for 3 years with someyhing to study like mba in useless college. I am really stuck dont know what to do. Is there any legal rule that she need to live with me if my parents health is not good? Is there any legal rule that she needs to take permission from me to study?? Or bezt is any rule i can get divorce??? Cause how long can i lusten all this??

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query