Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

visitor   11 March 2015

Wife left the house she leave the letter

Hi 

My cousin brother done court marriage 1 yrs before . after marriage she will refuse to stay with him family and always ask she will never came back in in-laws home. My bother also stay with her and he  also not meet with him parents. my brother loves her and he done court marriage forcely. After marriage she left the house and no body knows where she is . when he asked to her parents the said we don’t have relationship with her she is your wife you better know where she is and don’t come her again she will die for our family. After few days she come back and ask for divorce. But after one year she again left the house and no body knows where she is but my brother he want to get her back. But there is no information where she is staying. she leave a letter in home in letter she said she want to live her life on her way and she will never come back and she told find a better girl and marry with her. Pls suggest what to do 

Learning

7 Replies

Swastik Nath (Freelance Lawyer)     11 March 2015

what is it that your brother want?

if he is wanting to get her back then ask him to file a police complaint for missing person and trace her.

if she wants a divorce then go by mutual consent and get divorce for your brother .

the letter she wrote can also be used as evidence for divorce.you have to plan about alimony if your brother wants to give any.

consult a learned advocate about this.

Adv k . mahesh (advocate)     11 March 2015

why she is leaving frequently 

if the girl is interested in divorce but your brother is not but how to discuss with that girl who is untreaceable 

visitor   11 March 2015

Mahesh sir 

Actually before court marriage her parents done her engagement . as per discuss with my cousin he told she also want to marry that person but my cousin having relationship with her past  5 yrs so he will never let her go so he done forcelly court marriage and that time she not ready to want court marriage but after that they done . my cousin doubt she gone with that guy because after marriage they always touch with phone call. Right now that guy also not traceable he asked his family they told he not came home after that incident and not pick the call he is working outside delhi and where he working he left that job before 1 yr can we file case against that guy. But we really not know she with him or not …

Shyam praveen (practice)     11 March 2015

It's better to leave her to her own ways as she already decided to go with the other person. She is not interested in your brother and your brother also kept her by force only all these days. No court can give an order to stay with other person more particularly in family matters. 

Laxmi Kant Joshi (Advocate )     11 March 2015

tell your brother to file missing complaint in the police station, give all your information regarding her previous missing, her telephonic connection with that boy, his name and residential address if possible his mobile no ., his past office address in your complaint, take one receiving copy with you once she traceout then talk to her and file mutual consent divorce in the family court and get divorce in 6 months .

visitor   12 March 2015

if they both traceable and cousin wife refuse to live with him and full support to that guy can we file case against that guy but if she admitted she want to still live with that guy what we can do

Born Fighter (xxx)     12 March 2015

Boss whats wrong with your brother ? when the girl had dumped him and shows no interest in him, why does he want to take her back ? There are many other good things to do in life than chasing a selfish lady who is being chucked out by her parents as well & has some affair as well. 

Your brother needs psychological counselling more than legal advice from this forum, sorry to say that..

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register