Criminal Trident Pack: IPC, CrPC and IEA by Sr. Adv. G.S Shukla and Adv. Raghav Arora
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

ashish kumar (business )     19 November 2015

Wife left house after 10.5 yrs of marriage almost 6 months

Dear sir/ Madam,

we were married in 2005( arrange) we blessed with son within a year ... After 9.5 yrs of marriage my wife left home for 3 monts .. I kept on going to my mother in law house to console her & my wife . My sister in law , mother in law n wife came to settlement with option of separation with my parents ... But I denied for Same. So, with aseprate kitchen she came back to me... On 2nd floor of same parental house.

now my mother in law n sister in laws intervain in my personal life increases to much ... Which I didn't like n talked to wife too regarding Same ( father in law expired appox 8 yrs of marriage , mother in law lives alone )

( I was into service till 9 approx .yrs then joinned fathers business). She tries to insult n disobey me regularly... She use to say I have told u .. It should be ok for me.. I dont need ur permission.. She started night out in friend n sister house .. When ever she wants..ahe started my life making hell... Arguments without any base...

now again after3-4 months she left me n took away my 9 yrs son along with her... She has charged me with domestic vailance n alcholic... Which is not true... In friends n relatives... Even she has made me signed Same.. ( as i n my parents thought ..may this ends our problem)

She n her mother n sister insulted my parents & sister too much even when they goes there house to talk.

it had been 6 months ... She is liviving seprated to me .... But she use to come to my floor whenever I am out of town n took her belongings ... As n when she like .. Even doesnt talk or respect my parents...

it had been 4 months I have not seen my son.. My wife n sister in law treats me of legal consequences if I goes to meet my son... What should I do ?.



 12 Replies

ashish kumar (business )     19 November 2015

Moreover she is working in corporate earning @40,000 per month ... I had never asked her for money for house hold things or vacations ( which were minimum 2-4 domestic in year) till 2014... I left job in 2013 end . That was d time when these problem starts... Ecs payment of tution fee of school was being done only from her salaey account... Since start of 2013 new session of school..

Prasad (Systems Engineer)     19 November 2015

Hi Ashu... You may not like my suggestion.


But try this. The idea is not to give legal powers to such wives.


Accept to your wife's idea of separate house and live separately for some time.


During the period, ler her continue to spend for you and your son.


You tell your parents to visit and stay with you in your new home.


Never file any legal case or divorce case.


Such wives want to escape the matrimonial life with all the hard earned money of husband and the children.


Please do not allow that to happen.





ashish kumar (business )     19 November 2015

Mr Prasad, Thanks for your advice ... Even my parents n relative s r suggesting same but I cant leave them both r 72n 77 yrs old .. N both are not so fit. I left job as he started winding up his business.

ashish kumar (business )     19 November 2015

Mr Prasad, Thanks for your advice ... Even my parents n relative s r suggesting same but I cant leave them both r 72n 77 yrs old .. N both are not so fit. I left job as he started winding up his business.

Prasad (Systems Engineer)     19 November 2015

Just try to see a house near your parent's house and stay with your wife. Gain her trust. Let her be happy. Then after some time, you can bring your parents with you or you move back with your parents citing "more expenses" as a reason. I know it is painful to leave the parents. But it is all temporary. It will help you. Gain your son's respect and that is very important. Else your wife will brainwash your son against you. Do not allow that.

ANIRBAN CHAKRABARTI (Principal Architect)     19 November 2015

I am reading your problem, and feeling it is so common story these days. Be upright and strong, never compromise with any wrongs around you. You do things according to your conscience and what you feel right. Let them do any number of cases against you, and you do not divert from your goal.

ashish kumar (business )     19 November 2015

True sir, she is doing brain wash of my son ... In every meeting she bring him for few mins just to recite Words " yes papa beats me n ma both"..


ANIRBAN CHAKRABARTI (Principal Architect)     19 November 2015

File case under GWA act, and mention it in your petition. Courts recognize the situation and are very strict about it. File for joint custody, so that boy gets both her parents. I will provide you citations. Try ur best for child.

ashish kumar (business )     19 November 2015

There is no male in there family or they cant speak in front of them ... Nor anyone can say they r wrong... These 3 are the ulimate decision taker... Being ladies.... All... We all are confused wt to do? Bcos of there threats.. To me n my family of leagal litigations.

ANIRBAN CHAKRABARTI (Principal Architect)     19 November 2015

Let them do whatever they want, you execute your duties. honesty always prevails

Mukesh sharma (job )     03 December 2015

hi ashish do your best you think she can't change in few time if you live without your parents you need to take action file application in court joint custody you get your son custody and he also get love both of you and talk with your wife tell him all hope he understand coz your sister in law and mother in law dont  like you live with together give him time and you get back you wife 

ashish kumar (business )     03 December 2015

They had made her so against me... That she even don't talk to me. When ever I goes there she behaves normally but after few mins... She looses control n starring abusing me. Ir had been 3 months since I havnt met my wife or son. I have no idea wt to do? How can I make her convinced to send my son to my parents n me... ?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query