Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

wife left home now threatning

Page no : 2

T.K.VENKATARAMAN (Advocate)     02 June 2011

Since you are in Hyderabad pl contact Mr.Sivagopal Advocate on his mob.no 9440470639 for advice& guidance.  He is my friend and he will help you.

Since you are in Hyderabad pl contact Mr.Sivagopal Advocate on his mob.no 9440470639 for advice& guidance.  He is my friend and he will help you.

aks sharma (software engineer)     18 November 2011

Thank you all!

I have sent a legal notice asking her parents to join me,and now filed RCR ,i know she will never come back now.becoz in the reply of my legal notice they mentioned all fraud and false statement with threat for 498a,Dv and maintenance.they mentioned in all way how such people misusez law ..they said i was aklsing dowry ,tried to kill her doughter many times use to beat her everyday..they included my parents who never stayed withme...i feel pity on such devil people in our society...they should be hand till death for misusing such law which is meant to help person in need not to misuse for a girl who left her husand for adultery or something else.

Now since i have filed/sent Legal notice  -> RCR  what is expected as retaliation from them?

please keep wirting.

regards

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register