Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Wife left home and children, 8 year boy and 3 year daughter

Page no : 3

Dr Martin Campbell (Doctor)     26 May 2016

Sir,

You do not have basic understanding of the problem at all.  You have been advised well enough, to take a suitable decision.  Understanding is one thing which cannot be rented or loaned from anybody.  It has to come from within.  That is not there in this relationship.  Finally anybody does anything to lead happy and peaceful life, so it is better to take divorce and be happy rather than bringing her back and suffering life long till death.  Property and money can be earned, not time and health.   You better understand this.  This is final suggestion to you.  Free advice has no value is my own experience.

Parash (S/W dev)     27 May 2016

Thank you for your straight reply sir, Of course any advice is valuable like I explained to my brother and mother among 15 years many times to get divorse and fight with case  but they stopped my voice and now brother and mother are ready for divorse with any cost as now they understand after this long period with 2 kids..

We'll go for option 1 (mutual divorse) and if not success than option 3 (fight case) but never with for option 2 (bring her back) even social men forces us one time again too.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register