Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rupesh Rupesh (Accountant)     31 July 2010

Wife left home

Dear Sir/madam,

Hi I am harrassed husband. 1.5 yrs completed to marriage. I have one kid of 4 months Wife is cruel & rude. She humilates at every chance. I am living with my parents and one sister.

Last week we had normal disputes in us on small reasons. At that time she left the home with angry mood. Now she is at her relatives place. Her parents are staying at village 500 km away from mumbai.

I went to relatives place with my parents for discussion and settlement of this issue but she is not agreeing to come back. She is saying that my old parents should not stay with us. If they are going to stay with us then she will not come back to home. She given the false  complaint was about my mother of giving negative climate. She told my mother is the root cause of the problem.

We explained a lot to her that I am the only single son of my parents and they don't have any income source, so they are dependent on me and now how can i leave them. She is very short temper and never listen to me in any discussion or arguments.

Now she is at relatives home with our 4 months son and not asking for divorce or not ready to come back to home.

Please reply me what can i do now?

RV

Learning

4 Replies

adv. rajeev ( rajoo ) (practicing advocate)     31 July 2010

Issue notice to come to your house to live with you, otherwise file restitution of conjugal rights.

pankaj gupta (self)     31 July 2010

this not a situation to seek any legal remedy , pls wait and watch and try to solve the problem among the relatives

(Guest)

1. Send pm money by hand written money order for upkeep of child and wife (mother of child) regularly.
2. Lodge a diary entry Police Report at Jurisdiction Police Station of your tiff with your wife incidence and take stamped / signed receiving copy.
3. Keep the communication channel always open.
4. Proposal of adjustments / sharing of time with your parents and shifting wife with child to nearby temp. residence may be one of the options worth exploring in order not to break the family.
5. Send a soft Legal Notice drfted by an family court ld. advocate to her to rejoin your society with both of your child.
6. After 30 days file RCR with Notice sent to her address.

Self service (None)     01 August 2010

Rupesh,

What Mr. Arun kumar #2 is only thing that can save you in future. Do first thing inform local police officer ( I said officer, SP /AC or commissioner office) do not go to police station. In your complaint write brief background and do not forget to mention that she has taken all her belongings. And request for her concelling.

On other hand keep trying from other means relatives /friends etc for her coming back. Give notice of RCR and wait for reaction, that will force them to clarify situation later take lawyers advice and do accordingly.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register