Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Shri   04 July 2016

Wife keeping kid away

Hello All,

I'm from Hyderabad, married since 5yrs. Lot of problems since married. Was hoping things would settle down after a kid, but now it has become further worse. My wife left me from my (parents) own house demanding to buy her new house. After 6months of being away, took a rent house, she stayed with me for 2mnths & left again over silly argument. Now being away from me since 5mnths, over lot unaswered calls/msgs, she came up with same demand to buy new house & then would return.

Their family has been threatning me of police complaint since wedding over silly fights.

Issue is she is keeping my 2yrs old kid away from me without showing though requested.

Me & my parents are more concerned about kid, could you let me know how would I go for it. Filing child visitation might prompt them to file false cases against me & my parents.

Please advice.

Thank you.

Learning

5 Replies

saravanan s (legal advisor)     04 July 2016

Better sit and arrive at a amicable solution with the help of elders from both the sides

Vibha   04 July 2016

1. Your concern is valid that legally asking for visitation rights is likely to prompt filing cases under various sections provided by law to wife.
  2. On one hand no one should have to live their life in fear of false accusations, on the other hand an adversarial divorce battle will be very detrimental to your child. 
  3. If you are able to salvage the relationship that is the best way forward. If not, engage a local lawyer and discuss your options.

JustAdvisor (IT)     05 July 2016

try to impress upon her that it takes a lot of effort and time to buy a new house. also impress the fact upon her that a child needs the love of both mother and father and if the mother can offer the child care the father can offer security. in the end i hope wiser sense will prevail and your relationship will be salvaged.

Shri   06 July 2016

Thanks a lot for your valuable advice.

I don't know what her intent is, but if I want to buy property could it be on my parents/brother name & me as co-borrower for home loan? Does this sound good or silly?

In other case I don't know where my life would lead to in next few yrs, I want to secure my child future by purchasing plot on kid name. As she is just 2yrs old, what documents needed.

Thanks again.

A walk alone (-)     06 July 2016

First record all her and her family demands and threats. Then file child visitation case. In this case if she file some case against you then you may have recording as evidence against her . Try reconcile for sake of your child future. But record all her threats.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register