LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Kalpesh Khivesara   08 October 2018

wife is not ready to stay with me because of my mother in law

my wife is not ready to stay with me.when ever I tell her to come with me she and her mother starts fighting with me what ever my mother in law tells my wife she listens to her still now 5,6 time she told she wants divorce and she is asking for money when I told I don't have money so she and her mother are telling that they will file a case against me .I have a son of 1 year.last 2 became I m going through this problem now what should I do pls..........tell me any sugestion they are troubling me to much I feel like killing my self because of her I have left my family also

Learning

3 Replies

Vijay Raj Mahajan (Advocate)     08 October 2018

Agree for divorce. Agree for reasonable amount of permanent alimony and maintenance for wife. Try for shared child custody that will be agreed partially as you can always get visitation right for the minor child. Otherwise, long drawn litigation both civil and criminal cases against each other for many years.

Martin S.   08 October 2018

Originally posted by : Kalpesh Khivesara
my wife is not ready to stay with me.when ever I tell her to come with me she and her mother starts fighting with me what ever my mother in law tells my wife she listens to her still now 5,6 time she told she wants divorce and she is asking for money when I told I don't have money so she and her mother are telling that they will file a case against me .I have a son of 1 year.last 2 became I m going through this problem now what should I do pls..........tell me any sugestion they are troubling me to much I feel like killing my self because of her I have left my family also

These type of woman are aciting under influnece of mother.  They will listen to their mother and not listen to husband.  They will simply  keep toruturing themselves and you also.  If there is kid out of marriage better to forget it. 

Visitation rights by the time you get kids will become adults, so dont try for visitation rights or custody.  Custody of children will be with mother only as per INdian law children are best suited with moms.

Dnot waste liife and money running behind this woman and courts.

Take mutual divorce by buying divorce, pay one time alimony and buy divorce.  Good for all the people invoved.  Dont be emotional fool and waste l ife.

Kalpesh Khivesara   11 October 2018

my wife now her self she is telling me she wants divorce and she don't have to stay with me. I have a son I m ready to stay with her but she don't wont to stay with me she told me on phone, I have msgs and recordings also if her self she is ready to give divorce then will I have to pay her any thing and what should I do now

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register