LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Raja sen   25 May 2018

Wife is fully influenced by her parent

we married before two year.my wife wife is a working women.After few day of my marriage 

my wife used to fight with me as we have very less understanding between us. Gradually my 

wife have started shouting in the street & beating me when she loose her control. she 

always tried to humiliated me, every time she think here she is dominated by me.she 

staying here like a mess cause most of the time after fighting she call her parent,they 

come to my house and take her back. After 6month staying separated we consult 

physiologist and bring back my home. after 6 month running the same thing will happen she 

fight and call her parent. They came to my home  shouting and insult me and bring back 

her daughter in to their house. now she staying there and guided by their parent. my 

parents and our reputation in society is damage by her behavior.now what is the legal 

solution.

Learning

17 Replies

Raja sen   25 May 2018

give some usefull information.

Aman chawla (DELHI HIGH COURT ADVOCATE)     25 May 2018

So there are legal solutions but I would request you to e please solve this problem by involving the elders' members of the family. 

As breaking, the relations are very easy. If you still want to choose a legal path then I can guide you in the same.

Thanks,

Aman Chawla

Siddharth Srivastava (Advocate)     25 May 2018

Firstly be strong enough and have courage to stop tolerating the ill and cruel and uncalled behaviour of your wife and in laws and if necessity arise call the police and report the matter to police. File divorce case and get rid from such relation. Consult a lawyer with details.

Firstly be strong enough and have courage to stop tolerating the ill and cruel and uncalled behaviour of your wife and in laws and if necessity arise call the police and report the matter to police. File divorce case and get rid from such relation. Consult a lawyer with details.

Raja sen   25 May 2018

thank u sir actually we tried before this but same thing doing repeatedly. she is using me as husband only to show the society that she is married. her parent enjoying that her daughter satying with us. they know their daughter have no power to adjust .

Aman chawla (DELHI HIGH COURT ADVOCATE)     25 May 2018

Originally posted by : Raja sen
thank u sir actually we tried before this but same thing doing repeatedly. she is using me as husband only to show the society that she is married. her parent enjoying that her daughter satying with us. they know their daughter have no power to adjust .

Sir, you have two options, if you want your wife back then you can file petition U/S  9 of HMA for restitution of conjugal rights, and if you do not wish to get her back then another option comes into play, you can file divorce on the ground of mental cruelty.

Regards,

Aman Chawla

Raja sen   25 May 2018

Actually want to stop legaly in laws interference.they enjoying their daughters income. Before rcr send any legal notice cause they are very relactent on this matter.

Raja sen   25 May 2018

Actually want to stop legaly in laws interference.they enjoying their daughters income. Before rcr send any legal notice cause they are very relactent on this matter.

Raja sen   25 May 2018

Raja sen   25 May 2018

Aman chawla (DELHI HIGH COURT ADVOCATE)     26 May 2018

Legal Notice for what ?

Raja sen   26 May 2018

my wife and her family totaly silent,sir before rcr want to ask her through a legal notice that finaly what she want.

Raja sen   26 May 2018

sir is it possible

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register