Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

ganesh   13 October 2016

Wife illegal affair legal opinion

HI all

i am married and having one son 2.5 years old.

married three years before.

past 6 month i have found my wife having illegal affair with a person by checking his call log and the reaction once she sees me , she start delete hte watsapp message.

so i decided to caught her redhand.

i have installed a android app which will record all voice calls , chats, sms, call logs.

as per there voice records, she have s*x relationship with him.recently and she loves him before marrage, still she loves him more than me .

after knowing this i myself lost, and met a doctor for counselling for myself.

after counselling i decide to forgive her, and spoke to her politely about future of our son, life and promised that i wont tell to anyone in my family or urs.

she felt guilty and promised to stop that illegal affair.

But very next day she called him, and told him about all about yesterday night conversation and told to delete all photos from his mobile.

then i take a week leave and spent whole week with her ,took her for a trip enjoyed.

again after a week she started chat and call with him.

Now i need to know wether i can continue with her or i can divorce her, 

one more counselling along with her will solve.

do the voice recordings ,chats is enough for proof..

Learning

10 Replies

(Guest)
You have already condoned her adultery. In such, you can f she agreed take mutual divorce. U can however use recordings and seek divorce under adultery.

sai narayana   13 October 2016

Brohter your situation seems to be going out of hands, so save all those proofs in original format and also back up. And without any delay let your elders, her elders and well wishers be acquainted with what's going on in your marital life.

rajuchowdappa   13 October 2016

Mr. Ganesh If you need to get out of the way from this problem, better contact me 9738465552

Kumar Doab (FIN)     13 October 2016

Irrefutable evidence is required to prove adultery.

If possible involve elders and try to resolve amicably; save the marriage or separation by MCD. 

Mukesh sharma (job )     13 October 2016

Hi ganesh if you want to divroce tlhan talk with her and file for MCD its good option for you and 

other you need to talk with your family member and settle in your famliy its good for your marriage life and your child 

collect avidence and file case 

thnks 

A walk alone (-)     13 October 2016

Yes you can try more counseling because if divorce happen only your child will suffer. You both can remarry what about child? If counseling again fails then try to involve elders in this matter. First try to sort out family matter in four walls because going court is only wastage of time and money. You file one case she will file another on you. At last matter will end with MCD. Adultery is difficult to prove . It requires Irrefutable evidence. You can consult lawyer of your city after seeing your evidence your lawyer can suggest you proper ground for divorce. Save all evidence in original format.

ganesh   14 October 2016

Hi all

Thanks for the input.

Kindly let me know does the Voice Recordings is enough to prove.

also the watsapp chat screenshots?

I really worried about my son and his future.

i decided to leave as it is now, let she chat with him and enjoy.

i will try to get a video or photos of both .

Kumar Doab (FIN)     14 October 2016

These may be admitted by court.

If there is no tempering,a and proved as genuine, these may be helpful.

OP's is likely to contest.

sai narayana   14 October 2016

Chat transcripttions are useful if divorce filed on cruelty grounds.

Video recordings of their uncompromised position are required if divorce filed under adultery grounds.

ANAMIKA VICHARE (LAWYER)     16 October 2016

the proof is moe than sufficient, butit is your decision whether to continue with her as you hv got son, divorce means breakage of child's world

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register