LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

498a Advice (IT)     05 September 2015

Wife has put 498a case

My Wife has registered the case in court under section 156(3) in jaipur for 498a,406,323,341,3/4 DP ACT for me,mother and dad.

After that I got the notice under section 41(a),already appeared for the same in CAW cell and not given the statement yet as I was not having the FIR copy on first date.

Now getting the calls to appear for giving statement.

1) Shall i go or take the AB first?

2) Shall i take the interim/AB bail for me only or parents also?

Please advice.


 7 Replies


Take MCD, get rid of headache wife, AB etc all headache, be brave go police statoin and give statement, nothing to worry, dont take lawyer with you.  Lawyer will eat only money by acting as broker.

Krishna Murthy Pasupula (High Court Advocate )     05 September 2015

  1. First: Request the copies of the cases filed against you to know/ understand the status of the cases.
  2. Second: Accordingly approach the Local lawyer for his advice for the further proceedings.
  3. Basing on the severity , apply for AB
  4. Always be open-minded for discussions and amicable solutions, if all the ways closed then try for MCD
  5. Finally: attend and give your support/cooperate to the concern officers.



Krishna Murthy Pasupula:: Advocate- Hyderabad ::


498a Advice (IT)     05 September 2015

Gyan Prakash Ji,Can they arrest me or it will be only fear or pressure?

Jothish Kumar (Consultant)     07 September 2015

Google Circular issued  by   police HQ in your area for arrest  498A and DV cases. Do some homework from yourself rather than get spoon feeding.

File RTI to the police station and ask for a certified copy of the FIR and Case details.

Ask your advocate to collect a certified copy of the case.

File normal bail.

498a Advice (IT)     07 September 2015

Jothish Kumar Ji,How I can apply for normal bail?

Jothish Kumar (Consultant)     08 September 2015

it is called as regular bail.

You just applay for  a regular bail to the Magistrate Court through an Advocate.

harrassed   08 September 2015

Hi @Querist, Approach a local advocate and you can get this going. Wish you good luck!!

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register