Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Fighting Back For My Life (officer)     13 June 2016

Wife has moved out of country - with suitably advice

Dear All,

My Case Brief: Wife had filed a divorce case with false allegations - cruetly + harassment etc. also demanded jewellery back which she herself had left back while going out to stay separately, which I had returned more than what he asked for on first date on filing my legal response only to make her realize my effortss to save our marriage.Even judge was suprised on my response to offer everything she asked  but to not give mutual consent. Actually she has outside involvement and has given complete wrong understanding even to my in-laws who all are now against me. I have been all showing patience and enduring this struggle only to save my marriage as I really want to be with her. She did not appear in court last 8-10 months although her lawyer comes up. I kept asking them about her but they did not gave any suitable response. So i visited her residence, where shocked to know that my in-laws have moved out of city and she has moved out of country on working visa and expected to come only after next two months. I had been not conveyed anything on this.

Please advise if I can have any legal course to ask about her whereabouts and also possibley any genuine right way to hold her from not going out again once she returns. As I am aware that other guy with whom she got involved (her working colleague) has also moved out of country. They are convinced that since I am not giving up on mutual consent, so they are trying this way to put pressure on me.

1. Can i go and inquire at her working place - company and ask about her present position and status when would she be returning.

2. Can i apply before Court to know about her whereabouts

3. Any possible way to stop her from going again. This would give me time on my efforts to reconcile.

Seek sincere advice from you all.

Learning

8 Replies

saravanan s (legal advisor)     13 June 2016

My advice is let her divorce you.find a nice girl and marry.you will be happy.

Born Fighter (xxx)     13 June 2016

what makes you think she will come back to you. Looking at the turn of events she is done with you my dear friend....pls realize and accept !!

She is a hopeless character and does not deserve you at all. Let her live her life and you Live your life as well. Move on ..............Go for MCD

Fighting Back For My Life (officer)     13 June 2016

Thanks & Appreciate your kind advice. However to be honest, I am not looking to accept MCD as she has filed for other demands as well and above all, I am really trying to resolve and save my marriage.

Would really be helpful if you and all can really help with some possible advice on my issue.

Please help !! 

A walk alone (-)     13 June 2016

Brother stop running for her. You are running for that girl who never loves you. Accept reality no one can force her to live with you. Relationship save only when both wants. She wants divorce. Nothing you will get by carrying a dead relationship. Find someone else . If family matter once reach court only ends with divorce. Frankly your marriage can never save. But if you want to drag a dead relationship then fight her divorce case on your merits. If her divorce dismissed then she can't get legally married with someone else. In family court you or your lawyer can also apply for mediation. There counsellor will help you if any reconcile is possible. My advice is to go MCD and find someone else. Brother remember one thing always loves one who loves you. By running for her you are only wasting your life. As time will go after sometime you will realise this thing.

Vakalath (Vakeel No. 1)     13 June 2016

Originally posted by : Fighting Back For My Life
Thanks & Appreciate your kind advice. However to be honest, I am not looking to accept MCD as she has filed for other demands as well and above all, I am really trying to resolve and save my marriage.

Would really be helpful if you and all can really help with some possible advice on my issue.

Please help !! 

She does not want you.  I pity you that you still want her.  Find someone else.  Have some respect for your self.  Ditch the b*tch.

I agree with this advice also "No way forcing spouse living together. Adult person free going anywhere, living anywhere. Better advisable MCD, negotiate reasonable, move forward life."

Fighting Back For My Life (officer)     14 June 2016

Dear All,

Once again a sincere thanks to all for your kind words of advice wherein please would like to convey that I understand your advice to not drag my efforts as it would be very difficult to make her comeback.

But for once and please just for once, try to understand my concern that I really want to save my marriage and would look to still try and fight as I have been played upon my life with wrong acts. Yes as right advised, I would be fighing this case on all merits and thats why I am defending it since long time. 

I am very much hopeful that if she stays back here and I get chance to meet her personally to deal with her, then i can surely win her back by talking and convincing her. 

Please do consider my utmost request and guide any legal way to try n stop her from going out of country (even though if she doesnt stay with me), but then i can always try to meet her and take my efforts to convince and save my marriage.

Sorry but still would like to seek your advice.

Thanks.

Eerangere Sana (Excellent Lawyer)     14 June 2016

Originally posted by : Fighting Back For My Life
Dear All,

Once again a sincere thanks to all for your kind words of advice wherein please would like to convey that I understand your advice to not drag my efforts as it would be very difficult to make her comeback.

But for once and please just for once, try to understand my concern that I really want to save my marriage and would look to still try and fight as I have been played upon my life with wrong acts. Yes as right advised, I would be fighing this case on all merits and thats why I am defending it since long time. 

I am very much hopeful that if she stays back here and I get chance to meet her personally to deal with her, then i can surely win her back by talking and convincing her. 

Please do consider my utmost request and guide any legal way to try n stop her from going out of country (even though if she doesnt stay with me), but then i can always try to meet her and take my efforts to convince and save my marriage.

Sorry but still would like to seek your advice.

Thanks.

A mental case.  What more advice you want?  Your gaana your so called great wife has to listen, if she is not listening nobody can help.  

Fall to her feet, lick her feet, lick her chappals, hold her legs, cry for forgiveness in full public view, she might come back to you.  Nai janma thu.

naresh (technician)     09 July 2016

this type of mentally ill men and women makes marriages more difficult and making some one to do crimes like killing husband and wife ,she kicked him out and runout with other guy and still he wants her then what can she do to get rid of him probably a murder. if any one not interested in marriage let them go 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register