LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Chirag   10 July 2015

Wife has filed for 125crpc

My wife has left me along with my 1.5 yr old son and staying at her parents place for past 6months and she left on her own because of petty issues with my mother.....She wants to stay separately,but i cannot afford a new house....We are ready to accept her back.. Now she has filed for 125crpc case....Please help

Learning

4 Replies

SuperHero (Manager)     10 July 2015

Either Pay Maintenance or take separate house...

Two women can't stay under same roof but 100 men can stay easily.. Gone are those days of big families...

Few Women adjust and go 

Now Nuclear Families rule ...

saravanan s (legal advisor)     10 July 2015

superhero is 100% true.if you love your kids and your wife take a seperate house very near to your parents house so that you can also look after them also or if you dont want to continue your relationship with her just file a contested divorce on her immediately on cruelty or wait for another 1.5 years to add desertion also as a ground.deny 125 crpc saying that she voluntarily left you without any sufficient reason

https://menrightsindia.net/2015/06/mumbai-high-court-grants-divorce-to-husband-wifes-demand-for-separate-house-without-cause-amounts-to-cruelty.html

https://498amisuse.wordpress.com/2010/12/01/no-maintenance-us-crpc-125-if-wife-deserts-husband/

BHRIGU DATTA 9475352677 (PRIVATE PRACTICE)     10 July 2015

you wife already has filed 125 Crpc against u . u have no alternative other than contest in this case. but you may start negotiation with her for settle the matter .either divoce on mutual contest or with drawing the case by him becase matter was petty.

BHRIGU DATTA 9475352677 (PRIVATE PRACTICE)     10 July 2015

your wife already has filed 125 crp c against you . you have no alternative other than contest in this case .But you may start negotiation with her for settle the matter either civorce on mutual contest or withdrawing the case by her becase matter was petty

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register