Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Fight for justice (Consultant)     19 January 2015

Wife has filed false 498 a case just after the decree of rcr

Dear All

Could some one please suggest what would be the consequence when wife has filed false 498A case along with domestic violence just after the Decree of RCR . My advocate suggested me that there wont be any problem  as we got the decree from the hon'ble court. I really don't understand what is good and bad as few people are in support of RCR and few are saying this is simply a wastage of time .Please advice. 

Learning

5 Replies

Kappil Cchandna (Expert Bail & Criminal Defence Lawyer at Delhi Supreme Court of India)     19 January 2015

Dear, Its an afterthought .... Kapil Chandna Adv 9899011450

498 A fighter (Advocate)     19 January 2015

How we can use it as after thought?

though it is false 498A still there is waste of time to contest it or to quash it the wastage of time is from 3 year to 7 years.

who will pay for this surely wife will not return this valuable time.

if this is the case how wife can be punished?

also how husband can come out from this?{ if he not go for compromise, i mean how husband can win with honour  }

Fight for justice (Consultant)     19 January 2015

Thank you all..

I am really fed up unsure what is good and bad...Already wasted 4 years ..no patience left...

fighting back (exec)     20 January 2015

this is the consequence of not thinking what we are filing and what it logically means.............now reap the fruits of your own sown seeds......the seed of filing RCR...............

Fight for justice (Consultant)     20 January 2015

@fight back

I am not a lawer ..just a common a man ..how can i figure it out what is good and bad..my lawer only told me to do this..i am asking this question here to understand whether i am in good or wrong direction..

a suggestion - dont make other hopeless when you dont have any proper response...I really dont need your suggestion any more please stay away from this thread..

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register