Criminal Trident Pack: IPC, CrPC and IEA by Sr. Adv. G.S Shukla and Adv. Raghav Arora
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

karthik (divorce applicant)     29 August 2014

Wife form-16

Dear Experts/friends,


my wife is working in a software firm, she ran away from my house after 4 months of marriage and filed 498a, in return i filed divorce petition, now she changed her company and filed DV case.

i Know her PAN number , so is it possible to get true copy of IT returns filed by my wife in IT department to show in court?

Do IT department provide details of other Income if i file any RTI form to them? please suggest any other option to prove in court.








 5 Replies

merocksDsite (D site)     29 August 2014

Why do you want to get all details of IT returns of wife?

karthik (divorce applicant)     29 August 2014

she is working and filed for maintenance, to show her IT returns in court as a proof of her earnings

fighting back (exec)     29 August 2014

it is not possible to get form 16 through RTI, as it becomes third party information and will be denied to you.

on the basis of her pan card alone, you cannot derive any information of her returns, 

you have to try other means, by obtaining her salary slip or linkedin or facebook profiles...........not possible through the way you are thinking.  

karthik (divorce applicant)     29 August 2014

payslips are impossible to get as she is working in private firm, and RTI has no rights to ask private organizations, i think TDS information will be available at IT department they can provide that info if we ask, not sure about this, any experts opinion on this??

All is NOT well (Harrased by Biased Laws)     29 August 2014

You can get the Form 26AS of her earnings from the income tax website by registering through her PAN No, provided she has not registered there already.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query