LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

vaibhav (a)     02 June 2020

Wife forcing me to stay near house or divorce

Hello I got married 4 years back . I was in IT then. I was residing on rent in delhi . My wife is from Ghaziabad. She forced me to move to Ghaziabad 15 minutes walking distance from her house, which I moved because such situations were created. My parents got retired n I lost my job so I planned to go to punjab 3 months back which I somehow managed inspite lots of difficulties created by my wife and her family. I moved to punjab because my wife is completely inclined to her parents. She also cretes lots of trouble in my life which I hope might get finish after her distance from her parents. But still she talks hours with her parents don't do homely work , Fights on every small issues. My life was hell in ghaziabad n now has worsen . I am not having any peace in my life. I am very emotional , don't want to give divorce to my wife. But my wife has threatened me n family to send to jail after she reaches home. Now I have only 2 options 1. Go to Ghaziabad stay near her house 2. She will file a case n as she said send me behind bars Someone please please please help don't know what to do

Learning

6 Replies

P. Venu (Advocate)     03 June 2020

Your approach is confused. How is that you have two options only? How is it that your wife can sent you to jail?

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     03 June 2020

Not for present ripened into litigation and compromise is always possible.  After all, Ghaziabad is part and parcel of Delhi for all purposes.  First, shift to Ghaziabad, postpone the problem, negotiate through family, friends, and other well-wishers for a compromise.  Do not complicate things as your parents are also elder and it is not proper to subject them to troubles.

Hemant Agarwal (ha21@rediffmail.com Mumbai : 9820174108)     03 June 2020

Originally posted by : vaibhav
Hello
I got married 4 years back . I was in IT then. I was residing on rent in delhi . My wife is from Ghaziabad. She forced me to move to Ghaziabad 15 minutes walking distance from her house, which I moved because such situations were created.

My parents got retired n I lost my job so I planned to go to punjab 3 months back which I somehow managed inspite lots of difficulties created by my wife and her family.

I moved to punjab because my wife is completely inclined to her parents. She also cretes lots of trouble in my life which I hope might get finish after her distance from her parents. But still she talks hours with her parents don't do homely work ,
Fights on every small issues. My life was hell in ghaziabad n now has worsen .
I am not having any peace in my life. I am very emotional , don't want to give divorce to my wife.
But my wife has threatened me n family to send to jail after she reaches home.

1. In the described "hell of events" relating to Wife AND your emotional inclination to stay with such nefarious Wife, it will be surprising that your life will be short-circuited before time.

2. You are advised to Divorce your wife on grounds of CRUELTY and lead a peaceful and healthy life by giving your life another chance, rathering than non-stop sufferings, by being an emotional fool.  You see you can be "emotional" ONLY with a person who is "emotional" about you.

Keep Smiling .... Hemant Agarwal
VISIT: www.chshelpforum.com

vaibhav (a)     06 June 2020

She says that she will tell police that they have demanded dowry n also done physical violance and send my family to jail.......even today my wife rebuked my mother on very small issue

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     06 June 2020

God has given only two options to living things.  Either fight (if you can win) or flight (if there is no such scope).  You have to take a stubborn decision with your parents and an expert lawyer and take further steps to avoid complications and loss of peace of mind.

P. Venu (Advocate)     07 June 2020

You can never swim unless you enter the water. In the real struggles what is anticipated or feared seldom take place; it is the unexpected you have to take care of. it is generally the case that what is boasted is never inflicted, and once you take the plunge, you are bestowed with inherent strength to take care of adverse situations. It is challenges and the willingness to take  them on that moulds the better individual.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register