Wife forcefully enter home and re-want to kids

Marraige years : 15
Children : 7 yr boy, 3 yr girl
Case: Wife has left husband home and kids since 22 days with her mother. Now she want to come but husband do not want her back looking to her behaviour and as she left husband because she wanted to name joint propery on her name and husband refused it. They have filed police case of drowry etc false cases and threaten husband to bring her back.

What should do if she forcefully enter to home and try to take kids ? We do not want to stay with her anymore as she left home on her mother saying, so no any trust and looking to previous behaviour and previos attempt of sucide.

Vakeel No. 1

File civil injunction via ur parents.

You file for divorce based on mental cruelty, before you do that transfer all the properties in your name to your siblings or ur parents.  If you have joint property which is in her name, sell the property overnight and secure the money by means of deposit in your mothers name or sibling name.  Contact for more ideas to save from cruel wife. 


If you don't want to stay with her you can file divorce. She can take daughter with her as your daughter is below 5 years. Court also give below five years children custody to mother. But it would be better if you think about your children future. Because in any divorce only children suffers. You both can remarry. What about children?

@Vakalath, What is => File civil injunction via ur parents.

@Adv. Gonjare , not getting your statement.

Few days ago we have name the Home (owened by my late father) to my mom, me and younger brother and than this matter happens. After this matter happens and we get call from by lady couseller that "this lady came with lawyer and case of dowry, hit and carrried out from home etc, but before we file FIR you need to come for statement", yet i have not go. Me an my brother have left the ownership selfy (without money) from home by writing legal document by lawyer and its done quicky as Kabza Rasid home.

1) Can my mom stop her to enter in the Home ?
2) If after start any court case, court or my in-laws can force me to take part of home amount if I do not want to take selfly ?



legal advisor

After 15 years of matrimonial life and having two children dont go for divorce. try to arrive at a amicable solution

Dear Sir, 

    Please help me out to know some legal law... Since 2009 my sister in law had filed a case of dowry and beating her up.. That case is in court after 6 yeras the court gave a chance for both (brother and his wife) to live together and see if its work.. So she came back to our house and now again she started to show the real face and she called her brothers and do some drama again ... I want to know does she can or my brother can get any shares of my mother property? Bz she want the house now.. She don't want to go out from home ... Or do there is any way to get them out from my home.. Bz i have a little sister also she is only 16 yrs and her study and her life is going to messed if my sister in law live with us... All properties by my mother name and we r 2 brothers and 1 sister and only my big brother is married... Pls give me a legal solution on this since the case is also in court... Thanks and more power 

Social Studies Reader/Worker

Buy a german shepard.


Can my younger married brother come with me for giviing statement to other city where complaint is registered ? Me and my youner brother lived together 2 years before and now He is living separate but  if my brother was come with me for giving statement to police station than can she file another wrong case like physical attempt on my younger brother based on previous fights happend when me and brother lived together 2 year before ? Is my younger brother safe if he was come to me ?




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
Muslim Personal Law     |    x