LIVE Course on Transfer Property Law | Price Hike in 4 days | Grab it now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

dev (k)     18 May 2012

Wife force me to claim father proparty unless filed 498


respected member , my story is am married since dec. 2005 have two boys( 5 year, 11month), still working in IBM , in jan2012 my wife go to his parent house for normally visit but still not come my house . she filled a application in local police station and women police station against me ,my father, mother, sister(unmarried),brother(elder) to dowry and harassment and beaten by father or my brother at 20th may, She and her parents to force me claim my father for his own property house and other am not to right to my father because i was go abroad in 2007 for study and my father give me 7lakh rupee from loan or other financer interest 2% per month , i not to pay my father one rupee so total money 10 lakh at present with interest my father pay this money intallmently its his gentleness . so against application my father afraid and he took a compromise with my wife to give property 1/3 . at this time he afraid to my wife and his parents to "har rooj ki gali galoch" and told me when she come in my house am subside . am told to my wife to come with me in my jobs city and leave a rented room (where i lived at present) but she don't agree and threaten me to filled once again 498 application . what can i do ? am take any legally action at my wife to live with me , my question is:-


does she right to my fathers property ?


if she filled 498 so police arrest my all family member when he not include this not time to AB?


if she produce compromise latter who sign my father for forcely  entry in my father house with police ?


i have live and work separately since one year, does she claim maintenance  ?


what about my five year son who lived in my fathers house and study , my father take care very well he inot like her mother and me because when he birth am in abroad and her mother diagnosed with TB(tapedik) so my bhabhi took my son and save his life and feed her milk too because that time she also birth a child .


"aapse vintee hi ki koi rasta dikhye aapka bahut ehsan hoga muj par"


kya mere father court me koi case file kar skte hi against my wife and his perent with me taaki weh counter case se bach sake ?


 5 Replies

Nadeem Qureshi (Advocate/     18 May 2012

Dear Querist

if you think that she is threatean to you and you want to file a criminal case against her, you can file a criminal case for extortion u/s 383, 384 Of IPC.

feel free to call

1 Like

Deep Narayan (learning)     18 May 2012

Dev dnt wry. 1st sister-in-law ie your wyf has no right in your father's property directly,she has right in ur property only.and thats why she is forcing u for claiming property from ur father, if she had any rights over ur father's property she may had claimed it earlier legally.she is making u afraid in lieu of 498a. 2nd dnt wry of 498a.yaar tumhe faasi nahi lag jayegi.tumhari wfy sirf tumhe pareshan kar sakti hai aur kuch nahi. 3rd u will not get AB easily bt your family member will get it easily so get it for them 4th after the FIR is made in PS get ur family under ground and apply for AB and untill AB is granted still remain under ground 5th if they get arrested they may get regular bail easily 6th consukt a good lawyer immediatly 7th get in touch with sonee jee who is member of LCI,he is best in these cases. last bt not least fight till you get justice from lower court to higher and highest. itni asani se haar mat manna mere dost good luck
1 Like

dev (k)     18 May 2012

thanks sir , muje bahut sakun mila hi aapki baat sunkar. kya mere father koi case file kar sakte hi meri wife or uske perent par?

Deep Narayan (learning)     19 May 2012

383, 384 me extortion k cases file kar sakte hai.

even senior citizen harassment k v cases apki wyf aur uske family par chalaye ja sakte hai.

apki maa aur sister DV act me case kar sakti hai.

app ak ache ;awyer se consult kijeye wo apko sare raste bata dega.

Deep Narayan (learning)     19 May 2012

Nadeem Qureshi ji ko v phn kar lijiye. good luck take cre
1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query