Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

b.goheel   26 August 2016

Wife files for dv and rcr against husband's divorce file (family law)

learned advisor/s, like to know the reason that Author : Anonymous of thread Wife files for DV and RCR against husband's divorce file (Family Law) [ https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/experts/Wife-files-for-DV-and-RCR-against-husband-s-divorce-file-613376.asp]- enjoys. does not have pm or any details. i think Author : Anonymous is the only one in this platform.

Learning

6 Replies

Mukesh sharma (job )     26 August 2016

Hi not clear about your quarry so no help 

N.K.Assumi (Advocate)     26 August 2016

No need to post family law website in any query.

b.goheel   26 August 2016

learned advisor/s,
Author : Anonymous of thread "Wife files for DV and RCR against husband's divorce file (Family Law)" [ https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/experts/Wife-files-for-DV-and-RCR-against-husband-s-divorce-file-613376.asp]- have no details on 1]Activity     
     2]Forum     
     3] Expertco under My Contribution head which every member has and other members can see as well refer it.

like to know whether this profile 'Anonymous' is special than others so that it enjoys previlege that no one can refer his/her activity in this open forum !!!

It matters little with activity, but the query should be genuine from a genuine person, wanting to know that is not known, and not by way of hiding or testing.That is the reasons why members are reluctant to answer your query, and nothing is special or less special, as in LCI all are welcome and equal

It matters little with activity, but the quey should be genuine from a genuine person, wanting to know that is not known, and not by way of hiding or testing.That is the reasons why members are reluctant to answer your query, as in LCI all are welcome and equal and nothing is special or less special.

P. Venu (Advocate)     26 August 2016

It is my personal opinion there could be circunstances where authors need to remain anonymous. The matter  could be left the personal discretion of expert whether to offer his suggestion or otherwise.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register