Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

DV victimmmm ( )     14 February 2014

Wife files application to sendsummons to income tax office

Dear experts,

Wife had filed DV case in November 2010 which was dismissed by the court.She filed crpc 125 last year and filed RTI to get Tax return information from Income tax department.This RTI application was rejected and I also sent a reply to IT department not to disclose the information.I proved that wife is earning and lied to the court during my evidence.

She had closed her evidence and now she has filed application in the court to summons the RTI officer from IT department to get the my income tax details.I am not working since last 1 year by the way.

How can I oppose this appilcatiion. As far as I know there is already a judgment from Supreme court that income tax information is a private information and can not be discoled if thereis no larger public interest involved.Please give me any advice in this regard.Thanks a lot in advance for your valuabe suggestions.

Learning

4 Replies

sameer saifi ( )     15 February 2014

Can you please share that supreme court judgement which says that Income Tax Information is private?

DV victimmmm ( )     16 February 2014

Please check the attached file

Attached File : 969117501 girish ramchandra deshpande vs cen.information commr.& ors. on 3 october, 2012.pdf downloaded: 117 times

sameer saifi ( )     16 February 2014

The link you shared is broken. Its not working.

DV victimmmm ( )     16 February 2014

It seems the upload is not working. But you can get this citation from website of supreme court or indiankanoon.Just enter the text "girish ramchandra deshpande" to search the file

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register