LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More


Wife filed memo to withdraw dv case

Wife filed memo to withdraw DV case and ready for MCD without any maintenance. 

Please suggest me that what should i do so she can't file any other case as like 498A, HMA. Right to property, Right to residence, 125 crpc for maintenance. 

Please share me sample format which I can submit against memo through which she can't file any other case.

Thanks in advance.


 4 Replies

sandykrish (Interested in Family LAW)     01 May 2015

Lucky boy, great your wife has withdrawn the case now you want to file a memo to same court and tell god that she is not eligible to file any cases against me and my family . warey wah, file a memo to Lord Ganesh and ask him that you should not get death at all, let's see what lord will reply to you. My dear friend withdrawing doesn't mean that she will not file cases again, she might file cases even with more strong petition. She is in hurry to get remarried make use of this time prepare a nice MCD terms and go through the 2 motions, getting divorce would be the interim insulation to you, if wife is not going to remaried and if she is not able to maintain herself she can file cases in future for maintenance so no one can guess what will happen. If she is married again no maintenance nor permanent alimony to her, so if you can the evidence of it, it is more of it. Coming to DV and 498A post divorce these cases are not maintainable. So plan a nice move.

K.P.Satish Kumar (Advocate)     01 May 2015

if they are ready for MCD then proceed why are you worry about it.

saravanan s (legal advisor)     01 May 2015

498a can be filed even after divorce.just mention in the mou that she would not file any case against you in future and she will withdraw any such case filed against you before the second motion of mcd


Thanks a lot for response..

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query