25% OFF on all LCI Courses. Offer valid till 5th Oct. Use Code: DUS25
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Harrassed (accountant)     15 March 2013

Wife filed false complaints in mahila thana meerut



My wife filed false 498A complaint that i visited her parental home with my parents on some day and beat her.wheares at that time i was not in town and i was on picnic with all family members and relatives.I have credit card charge slip of that day and photographs also.


Is it enough to prove that she is lying or do i need to talk with owner of that place to provide me cctv footage to submit in court.

If it is required to get cctv footage of that amusment park,what will be the procedure of that?



 3 Replies

Rahul Kapoor (Legal Enthusiast)     15 March 2013


just fight back on merits.

ask them for a copy of complaint and take stay order on arrest from high court.





Akshay Sahni (Founder/Partner)     15 March 2013

Dear Sir,

We would be able to assist you through, for any further queries please visit 


We have offices in New Delhi, Mumbai, Pune, Noida, Bangalore, Kolkata, Chennai, Allahabad, Dhanbad, Hyderabad.


Akshay Sahni



dr.pawan rajyan (member and secretory)     15 March 2013

DO not worry to prove anything let her prove her statement.keep slip at secure place ,enjoy the life.join save family foudation.regards

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query