LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Jayant kumar   11 December 2015

wife filed false cases under 498a, 377, 354, 323 etc

My wife has filed false FIR under section 498a, 377, 354, 323, 504, 506 etc against 8 members including me. 377 is on me only. We filed for stay on arrest in allahabad high court. 7 members got the stay but i have been denied even after showing section 9 RCR. I married on 10 feb 2015 and wife lived me only for about 3 months. We filed RCR in july and FIR has been made on 19 Nov. As my arrest stay has been denied, what should i do next to avoid my arrest. Please help.

Learning

5 Replies

Kappil Cchandna (Expert Bail & Criminal Defence Lawyer at Delhi Supreme Court of India)     11 December 2015

Sir, Come to SC for stay. Warm Regards Kapil Chandna Advocate 9899011450

Jayant kumar   12 December 2015

Sir, what's the chances for me getting stay from SC? And how much would be the amount to get stay?

Jayant kumar   12 December 2015

Sir, what's the chances for me getting stay from SC? And how much would be the amount to get stay?

Legal (gd)     12 December 2015

@ Jayant Kumar contact me on 9827403843

Sreenivas V (S/W)     12 December 2015

If difficult for you to go to SC, consult local lawyer where this case filed and with help of local lawyer, police get arrested and appear in court same day and you will get from the same court bail. As many sections are there need to check with expert lawyer on this. You may have to get help from police on this to happen, they will guide you on how to proceed on this

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register