wife filed false 498a on me for questioning her affair

dear sir, I'm having 7 yrs old child and my wife has chatted with unknown number of feb 14th almost 100 messages in 2hrs so i asked her who is he she said why i Will tell and who are you to ask me.then i got a doubt and traced that person he said she said i like you like and chatting but he didn't tell full details.infront of us we told him to call her in that conversation she is saying wether any bad message screen shot shared?,you don't worry if he files case also it is not valid if police catches you I'll come and that i told you that day if we could have taken care like that sir.on 27th march 2019 at 2am she is chatting with him so i asked that time she argued with me and i left house (that house their family member given us to stay us) in that morning she filled a case on me under 498A.
i have that 2am chatting screen shots in that he asking u like me or not,will you marry me or not so she gvn reply- is it you? I'll talk to you tomorrow morning, jt say hello to confirm you or not (at 2am she called him to confirm him that call screen shot also there)
please help me how to face this case?
since 27th march she is not allowing me to see my son, so child custody pittison i can file for 7yrs male child?
here I'm unable bare this legal expenses sir so asking guidance

Decide what u want first...You can send her notice of section 9 ..i.e.Restitution of conjugal right...to resume cohabitation with you..by receiving such notice, she may come back..if she is not returning ..u may file petition in court for that...




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


Search Forum:


  LAWyersclubindia Menu