Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Gavisiddu (sales executive)     10 December 2013

Wife filed dv n maintenance after filing rcr

DEAR SIRS/FRIENDS, 

I got married in June 2012. my wife went to her parents house in april 2013 for attending her final sem bcom exams. but after completing her exams she refused to come to my place. i filed rcr in july 2013. she filed dv n maintenance in october 2013. my take home salary is 9k(gross 18k) after deductiong epf, lic, loan installment.she is not working n we domt have child. my parents are dependent on me. i m the only son for them. my wife demanding 10k/month as a maintenance. i m 30 years of age now and she is 23 years of age. how much can court decide the maintenance amt. 

Learning

2 Replies

ADV S PATHAK (lawyer)     10 December 2013

rcr petition will help you in dv case. dv case is just to harass u. u want to bring her back.. represent yourself before magistrate well. good luck. 

fighting back (exec)     10 December 2013

RCR is a useless case, she can still file for maintainence in other sections of the law, she can always say that you were harrassing her hence she does not want to live with you,.maintainence will be asked by her. you put your salary slip in court along with your expenses. she wont get much. dont worry

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register