Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Wife filed divorce u/s 13 ia

Page no : 2

Harsh (abc)     31 May 2014

Well, I will make my presence in the court on 6.JUN.14 and will analyse the situation.

Harsh (abc)     12 August 2014

Dear Experts,

Counselling sessions are almost over and counsellor reached conclusion that we shall part ways and also suggested for one time settlement and adviced to think over.

We have not submitted WS yet. Is there any window within we have to submit WS ( received summons on 20th May 2014). Whether RCR will work out in this case?

Regards,

Harsh

Harsh (abc)     01 September 2014

Dear Experts,

Your reply will be highly appreciated.

Harsh

Sunil Kumar (IT)     17 September 2014

Hello Harsh,

What happened during the first hearing ? and how did the counselling sessions go ?

It would be great help if you could share your experience.

Thanks.

Harsh (abc)     27 September 2014

Hi Sunil, Counseling sessions were mere formalities. First hearing - Counselor did not submit his report yet. Trying to settle the matter out of court. The only problem is she is demanding too much amount as one time settlement.

Soman (Dy Manager)     28 September 2014

"Counsellor reached conclusion that we shall part ways and also suggested for one time settlement".

You have not reached the conclusion. Counsellor can advise, but can’t impose his decision.

She will get married later and you need to support her till the time she remains unmarried. Why should you go for huge one time settlement?

Harsh (abc)     28 September 2014

Dear Mr. Soman,

I do agree however, marrying me was her second marriage. I mean she engaged with someone before our marriage. She is really a greedy grl. For money she can to any damn level. I dnt want to spoil my life in court.

As you said correctly, why shall I go for huge OTS. Let's see what happens.

Harsh

Harsh (abc)     04 November 2014

Dear Lawyers,

Please help me understand with expenses to get interim maintenance stay order from high court.

Regards,

Harsh

Shonee Kapoor (Legal Evangelist - TRIPAKSHA)     05 November 2014

The question about interim maintenance is speculative; however, if you are basing your decision of mutual consent divorce on this, better pay up now.

Regards,

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register