Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

not as of now (not as of now)     09 January 2014

Wife filed a new false case to return dowry and jewellery

Hi,

My wife filed a new false case to return dowry and jewellery, so can anyone tell us what to do now.

They mentions all amounts in Lakhs only as normal. They do not have enough money to pay EMI for their home for Rs.3000/-, i have my Fater in law and mother in law CIBIL Report, and my FIL is a big defaulter in Banks as per CIBIL Report, all home loan EMI from his account before 1 year of marriage got bounce.

Can anyone help me... i don't have lawyer now

Learning

2 Replies

ashoksrivastava (scientist)     09 January 2014

Originally posted by : not as of now

Hi,

My wife filed a new false case to return dowry and jewellery, so can anyone tell us what to do now.

They mentions all amounts in Lakhs only as normal. They do not have enough money to pay EMI for their home for Rs.3000/-, i have my Fater in law and mother in law CIBIL Report, and my FIL is a big defaulter in Banks as per CIBIL Report, all home loan EMI from his account before 1 year of marriage got bounce.

Can anyone help me... i don't have lawyer now

Is 498A/406 already there?

Adv k . mahesh (advocate)     09 January 2014

your fil other cases will not help in your case only to some extent that you use those points in your application while submitting denying the charges that they paid you any amount to you and uf you have any bills to show that the valuable purchased by you is from you hard owned money

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register