LCI Learning
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Wife file for divorce without any solid grounds

Page no : 2


Please refer to my above comment. The second last para should read Marriage under HMA is voidable for non consummation of marriage, provided that such non consummation is due to impotency of respondent. The impotency of husband written above is in context of the instant case.

B.N.Rajamohamed (advocate / commissioner of oaths)     29 March 2009

Every petition of divorce shall be filed only after the completion of one year from the date of marriage. Under certain circumstances even before the completion of one year the petition shall be filed if the court finds that there is no chance for thw spouse to continue with the marriage and it is difficult. 

As your wife has levelled certain defects on you she has to prove it at the time of trial. It is better you get a certificate of potency from the government medical officers for proving your potency and to negate her charges on you pertaining to s*xual competency.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register